New Ticket Pricing

No, but you would probably pay 49.99 like I would .Haha! ;) 

Thank for the information! Jokes aside, the changes appear to have shifted to a positive overall direction. 

I've literally always dreamed of a Rose Bowl scenario, and far from alone. 

9 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

No, but you would probably pay 49.99 like I would .Haha! ;) 

Thank for the information! Jokes aside, the changes appear to have shifted to a positive overall direction. 

I've literally always dreamed of a Rose Bowl scenario, and far from alone. 

I'm guessing 20 year season ticket holders won't be happy about paying more.

13 hours ago, Indykev said:

I'm guessing 20 year season ticket holders won't be happy about paying more.

What were the prices for season tickets? Anybody know? It did talk about it in the article, and it sounded like it might not be too bad.

From the article.

***It’s not immediately clear what kinds of changes season-ticket holders will see this year, although a news release announcing IU’s new tiered pricing structure suggested season tickets would “feature as much as a 50% savings off the single-game ticket prices.”

“The role of season-ticket holder loomed very, very large in this. We want to take care of them the best of anyone,” Glass told IndyStar. “The healthiest way to support your football program is to have a healthy number of season ticket holders.***

I'd take a hard look at cranking up prices for Ohio State.  They travel well and would probably pay up.  

I'm sure we have market studies trying to figure out the sweet spot for ticket prices.

I hope they give the students a break, maybe $10, which is quite reasonable, to try to get them in the door.

6 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

What were the prices for season tickets? Anybody know? It did talk about it in the article, and it sounded like it might not be too bad.

From the article.

***It’s not immediately clear what kinds of changes season-ticket holders will see this year, although a news release announcing IU’s new tiered pricing structure suggested season tickets would “feature as much as a 50% savings off the single-game ticket prices.”

“The role of season-ticket holder loomed very, very large in this. We want to take care of them the best of anyone,” Glass told IndyStar. “The healthiest way to support your football program is to have a healthy number of season ticket holders.***

Public season tickets are $300\ticket per IU ticket office website.

1 hour ago, GoHoosiers97 said:

Public season tickets are $300\ticket per IU ticket office website.

Thanks GH97.  Appreciate your first post.  Keep 'em coming !

Wonder what, if any, the beer sales in Memorial will do in the future to help keep prices down. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks GH97.  Appreciate your first post.  Keep 'em coming !

Wonder what, if any, the beer sales in Memorial will do in the future to help keep prices down. 

Thanks! Long time lurker, so thought it was time to contribute. 😀

I wonder that about the beer sales myself. I hope they improve/clean up the older parts of the stadium. Being purely selfish, remodeling the women’s restrooms would be welcome. 😉

33 minutes ago, GoHoosiers97 said:

I wonder that about the beer sales myself. I hope they improve/clean up the older parts of the stadium. Being purely selfish, remodeling the women’s restrooms would be welcome. 😉

Price point is an issue, with me.   Went to a Wyoming football game a couple of years back.  They have a great way to check ages, for beer sales.  With bracelets for number of beers being able to purchase.  However after going through the protocol. I just could not justify paying $8.00 for a small can of beer. 

And there should be no justification for unclean restrooms, when Mr. Glass is paying thousands of dollars for fireworks, and other game day enhancements.

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Thought it was interesting that Georgia announced you can buy beer at home games but only if you pledge to donate $25k over 5 years. On top of that you can't drink while watching games and you can't see field from where you get beer at. 

I saw that...

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/uga-will-allow-limited-alcohol-sales-sanford-stadium/ZCPyirXWal7bevFiVznJPJ/?bcmt=1

On 5/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, GoHoosiers97 said:

I would second this for men as well.  There are some men’s restrooms at Memorial Stadium where the guys still have to go in a trough...😕

Archived