Colorado Govenor approves Marijuana Home Delivery

I had an idea the other day.  I think I need to work on getting a copyright for it...Smokeable Arrangements.  Instead of edible arrangements, make a nice looking arrangement of different varieties of marijuana that the recipient can smoke.  Instead of water, the vase would be filled with pot brownies, Doritos, and other junk food.

25 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I had an idea the other day.  I think I need to work on getting a copyright for it...Smokeable Arrangements.  Instead of edible arrangements, make a nice looking arrangement of different varieties of marijuana that the recipient can smoke.  Instead of water, the vase would be filled with pot brownies, Doritos, and other junk food.

Crap I just tried to access the copyright website to see if your suggestion was actually available, OUT OF SERVICE WAS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED! I say GO for it!

30 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Vase? Why use a vase? Tie it all to the neck of a bong.

3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Crap I just tried to access the copyright website to see if your suggestion was actually available, OUT OF SERVICE WAS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED! I say GO for it!

Somebody forgot to pay the web hosting bill. They say marijuana affects the memory......cant remember where I read that though....

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

Classy. Just a blind guess, but I'd say the odds are pretty good that one of them has worked as a stripper at some point.

Maybe, never asked! Just know that when we met in Daytona Beach, I didn't toot from their bong!!

31 minutes ago, rico said:

Looks good, now if there was one of these out there...

https://www.mychicagodoghouse.com/menu/

Not a problem. We've got several Chicago Dog Houses scattered throughout the Denver Metro area.

In fact, just a mile or so East of Zig Zag burgers.  Is....Chicago Mike's Beef & Dogs

My problem when going to Chicago Mike's is deciding between a Chicago Dog or the Italian Beef. I generally wind up ordering one of both.  Good or better than any I have had in Chicago. And they keep track of your purchases, so that every 8th meal is free. 

33 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Not a problem. We've got several Chicago Dog Houses scattered throughout the Denver Metro area.

In fact, just a mile or so East of Zig Zag burgers.  Is....Chicago Mike's Beef & Dogs

My problem when going to Chicago Mike's is deciding between a Chicago Dog or the Italian Beef. I generally wind up ordering one of both.  Good or better than any I have had in Chicago. And they keep track of your purchases, so that every 8th meal is free. 

How much to rent your basement?

Just now, rico said:

Garage?

I do have a guest bedroom.  That now has a tv with a Roku.  In fact I have had one HSN member stay there for a week, a couple of years back.  He just needed time away from Indiana.  Great guy, by the way. 

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I do have a guest bedroom.  That now has a tv with a Roku.  In fact I have had one HSN member stay there for a week, a couple of years back.  He just needed time away from Indiana.  Great guy, by the way. 

What's the rent on the guest bedroom?  And does it come with a private bath?  I might be interested.

Archived