Colorado Govenor approves Marijuana Home Delivery

3 minutes ago, rico said:

What's the rent on the guest bedroom?  And does it come with a private bath?  I might be interested.

Never rent to a guest.  And yes there is a separate bath. Unattached. 

Would always welcome a fellow HSN member.  Years back, before he passed. Spent a wonderful night with Lafhoosier and his family on our back patio. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Never rent to a guest.  And yes there is a separate bath. Unattached. 

Would always welcome a fellow HSN member.  Years back, before he passed. Spent a wonderful night with Lafhoosier and his family on our back patio. 

You know Rico's underlying reason for wanting to visit is his passion for shrooms and he wants to try his hand at some of the Magic kind!

8 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You know Rico's underlying reason for wanting to visit is his passion for shrooms and he wants to try his hand at some of the Magic kind!

Gottya sir. As I posted in Rico's thread on Morel's, in the Animal House .  The city of Denver just voted not to criminalize the use of magic mushrooms.

Denver voters approve decriminalization of psilocybin mushrooms - The Washington Post

On 6/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, Leathernecks said:

I had an idea the other day.  I think I need to work on getting a copyright for it...Smokeable Arrangements.  Instead of edible arrangements, make a nice looking arrangement of different varieties of marijuana that the recipient can smoke.  Instead of water, the vase would be filled with pot brownies, Doritos, and other junk food.

Soo Leathernecks, went back and tried a copyright search and didn't find anything. But copyrights are more for original writings, art music etc. I think what you need is actually a Trademark, and a search in of Trademarsk also had know responses. Go for it and while you are at it get the web url. There are actually ways you can market it, perhaps someone in CO likes the phrase and would want to buy. One never knows.

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Soo Leathernecks, went back and tried a copyright search and didn't find anything. But copyrights are more for original writings, art music etc. I think what you need is actually a Trademark, and a search in of Trademarsk also had know responses. Go for it and while you are at it get the web url. There are actually ways you can market it, perhaps someone in CO likes the phrase and would want to buy. One never knows.

Trademark IS the way to go. Not sure I am the man to help.  But I do have several attorney friends that could show the way.

28 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Trademark IS the way to go. Not sure I am the man to help.  But I do have several attorney friends that could show the way.

trademark is the way to go for the phrase, but if he creates an original logo then copyright and trademark can come into play. Not a lawyer but I have done enough patent searches to also start to understand trademarks and copyright.

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

trademark is the way to go for the phrase, but if he creates an original logo then copyright and trademark can come into play. Not a lawyer but I have done enough patent searches to also start to understand trademarks and copyright.

Thanks for your input. I have learned so much, over the years from HSN members like you.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for your input. I have learned so much, over the years from HSN members like you.

Learning, is what helps to keep our ancient minds young!! :cheers:  While I'm thankful to HSN for letting me vent about our new sound system on here, I'm also thankful that I'm learning new things with the new system!

5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Learning, is what helps to keep our ancient minds young!! :cheers:  While I'm thankful to HSN for letting me vent about our new sound system on here, I'm also thankful that I'm learning new things with the new system!

Yes.  I recall the days of dial up.  And getting frustrated when nothing popped up. And just shutting down the system.  To be able to connect with IU fans like you, is great.

I could care less about weed.  All my parents smoked it, I dont how many times I would ride with my stepdad in my handicapped uncle morgans van out to the "carrot" planting place in no name place Indiana. 

I just wish California people could keep their bs to themselves.  

Archived