When do you shower/bathe ?

Morning or at night  ?

Before I was retired, I always showered before work.

Now, during pollen season. I am hearing.  It is best to shower/bathe before going to bed.

So... I ask HSN.  Without getting personal. When do you choose to shower/bathe ?  Morning ? Or at night ?

39 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

On even numbered months the second Tuesday. On odd numbered months the 15th of that month.

Ha, Ha, Ha.  Then the old story.  Only on Saturday. 

Great to hear from you. Old friend. Hoping all is well with you.

I used to shower whenever I felt like I needed it. Sometimes at night, sometimes the next morning, sometimes both if I really felt like it.  Now, I shower every night before bed.  I started making my bed in the mornings when I get up, and it is wonderful ending the day nice and clean and jumping into a nicely made bed.

12 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Ha, Ha, Ha.  Then the old story.  Only on Saturday. 

Great to hear from you. Old friend. Hoping all is well with you.

Thanks Mile. We are doing fine here in Southwest Michigan. Finally got all the remodeling done and getting back to being retired. I hope all is well with you and your family and for the record I have not forgotten about sending you some fish. It will happen one day soon.
Take care my friend and have a great rest of the year>

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Morning or at night  ?

Before I was retired, I always showered before work.

Now, during pollen season. I am hearing.  It is best to shower/bathe before going to bed.

So... I ask HSN.  Without getting personal. When do you choose to shower/bathe ?  Morning ? Or at night ?

Night after I get home form work because I don't want to get up another 20 minutes earlier in the morning.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

I was not sure what path this thread would take. Now, I am  glad I started it. As there are some serious and thoughtful responses. Members giving reasons behind their answers. Thanks people !

In all seriousness I shower first thing every morning before I do anything. I am sort of a clean freak. I have been know to take two to three showers a day depending on what I am doing. 
My wife just spent two weeks on the Appalachian Trail and was only able to shower two or three times. When she got home she said something about me going with her next time and I told her no way because I have to shower every day. Absolutely no exceptions! 

6 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

In all seriousness I shower first thing every morning before I do anything. I am sort of a clean freak. I have been know to take two to three showers a day depending on what I am doing. 
My wife just spent two weeks on the Appalachian Trail and was only able to shower two or three times. When she got home she said something about me going with her next time and I told her no way because I have to shower every day. Absolutely no exceptions! 

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets"  Not saying you are OCD.  Just that your post reminded me of :

As OCD as it Gets

Just now, milehiiu said:

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets"  Not saying you are OCD.  Just that your post reminded me of :

As OCD as it Gets

My wife calls me OCD and a few other things. It must come from my childhood. We were very very poor and considered "white trash." It was a tough childhood but I wouldn't change anything about it. We didn't have new clothes, went hungry, were always running out of oil for the furnace and had holes in our shoes. We were constantly bullied and made fun of  but the one good thing is that you learned real quick how to deal with the bullies. Once you dealt with them they left you alone. Nothing like a good a?? whipping to show someone how tough they are not. 

48 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

My wife calls me OCD and a few other things. It must come from my childhood. We were very very poor and considered "white trash." It was a tough childhood but I wouldn't change anything about it. We didn't have new clothes, went hungry, were always running out of oil for the furnace and had holes in our shoes. We were constantly bullied and made fun of  but the one good thing is that you learned real quick how to deal with the bullies. Once you dealt with them they left you alone. Nothing like a good a?? whipping to show someone how tough they are not. 

OH, NO.  Now you've done it again.  Reminded me of another movie scene :

Ralphie Beats Up Scut Farkus 

Archived