• Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Crean recruits - check 

reference to injuries last season - check

get old,  stay old - check

Montana St - check

OAD vs multi year guys - check

I'm pretty sure I’ve got HSN bingo in this thread.  

There has been no plunger.  

56 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Did anyone know Brazdeikis a year ago?  

He is old already.  

Possible red flags, due diligence required.  

No problem if he's good enough to be 2 and done scholarship wise.  If he does stay 3 or 4, so long as he's not actually a Priller, no big deal.  See due diligence.   

Iggy committed to Michigan in September of his Senior year, and actually signed his letter of intent during the November signing period.  Big difference in timing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iggy_Brazdeikis

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Crean recruits - check 

reference to injuries last season - check

get old,  stay old - check

Montana St - check

OAD vs multi year guys - check

I'm pretty sure I’ve got HSN bingo in this thread.  

++ Moses Abraham / Brooks ketchup daily double.      spinning-dunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

Still unknown to the western world though wasn't he?

After accumulating offers from several schools including Baylor, Cal, Illinois, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, and USC and rankings of number 66 overall and 16 small forward at 247sports.com, Brazdeikis announced that he would officially visit Michigan, Vanderbilt and Florida on September 8, 15 and 29, 2017, respectively

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Iggy committed to Michigan in September of his Senior year, and actually signed his letter of intent during the November signing period.  Big difference in timing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iggy_Brazdeikis

Iggy was also 19 when he arrived at Michigan and turned 20 half way through the season. He was an older mature freshman.

1 hour ago, CoachSS said:

Don't see this happening for a variety list of reasons. Mainly: not sure he really wants to be at Indiana and not sure the staff views him as good enough. 

Texting and calling sporadically doesn't offer signs of real interest or intent. 

Thanks for the info: seemed a long shot and mostly sending out feelers. As always appreciate all you bring to the board.

3 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Don't see this happening for a variety list of reasons. Mainly: not sure he really wants to be at Indiana and not sure the staff views him as good enough. 

Texting and calling sporadically doesn't offer signs of real interest or intent. 

Dang he looked smooth in highlights. Might mess up chemistry tho 

Archived