Austin Van Zyl 2019 PG interest

Indy1987

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

Seriously. It has to. The next curveball will be a tweet saying he signed with Providence last November or something. 

Yeah, me thinks there is a lot more going on here than meets the eye.  What?  I have no frickin' idea.

10 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Hey! No conflict. Kid was never offered and has not been recruited by IU so my most original post is still dead on.... as far as I know..... in my little world. 

Saw this and thought he must have been offered but clicked on it and it doesn't work so maybe deleted. Wtf? 

Screenshot_20190627-090322_Bleacher Report.jpg

10 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Hey! No conflict. Kid was never offered and has not been recruited by IU so my most original post is still dead on.... as far as I know..... in my little world. 

Saw this and thought he must have been offered but clicked on it and it doesn't work so maybe deleted. Wtf? 

Screenshot_20190627-090322_Bleacher Report.jpg

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I just want to thank God and my family for giving me this opportunity and I am happy to announce that I am committing to Indiana University.  See how easy that is because anyone can do this but I doubt Archie will take my commitment.

How's your free throw shooting ? 

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Wow.  Not sure what I am most impressed with.  Hitting that many threes. Or being part of a church league.  We definitely need a mix tape !   LOL

Played for 18 years from age 17 to 35 and our team won 9 championships.  We also played in the Hoosiers gym best know for being the home gym of Hickory in the movie Hoosiers.

16 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

No clue.  If someone tweeted they got an offer when in reality they didn't and other schools found out, I'd be wary of offering or wanting that kid to come play for their university

It doesn’t seem like he has an offer. The official IU twitter retweeted his tweet but it’s been deleted since then so I think that’s a pretty good indication as if he does or doesn’t. 

58 minutes ago, IUskim said:

It doesn’t seem like he has an offer. The official IU twitter retweeted his tweet but it’s been deleted since then so I think that’s a pretty good indication as if he does or doesn’t. 

The tweet hasn’t been deleted. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Wow.  Not sure what I am most impressed with.  Hitting that many threes. Or being part of a church league.  We definitely need a mix tape !   LOL

Or remembering 18 years of statistics during your the church league 🤷🏽‍♂️

Archived