Walmart

rico

47 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Probably tasted as good as their real cakes.

Rule of thumb at Walmart...If you have to get one of their employees in involved, fugedaboutit. At least in East Texas that's the way it is.

Depending on the frosting, it might taste better than some of their cakes.

And if you ever want a self-esteem boost and just sheer morbid entertainment, go to a Walmart in east/central Kentucky on Black Friday. It's Deliverence meets Jackass meets Supermarket Sweep. You haven't lived until you've seen two redneck women, both of whom had to outweigh me by 150 lbs each, engaged in fisticuffs over who got to the stack of towels first.

I usually stay away from Walmart.  The maximum security style cameras on top of the store along with them being the largest polluting retailer in the nation every year.  Not even starting in with the countless conspiracies the retailer is involved in.

However, styrofoam cake, that's a new one.

If I need something specific, I try to get in and out of there quickly.

12 hours ago, PoHoosier said:

I usually stay away from Walmart.  The maximum security style cameras on top of the store along with them being the largest polluting retailer in the nation every year.  Not even starting in with the countless conspiracies the retailer is involved in.

However, styrofoam cake, that's a new one.

If I need something specific, I try to get in and out of there quickly.

I'm with you on getting in and out quick. I have one close by so I do go out of convenience. 

Hadn't heard they were the biggest polluter. Is that just due to their size or is it based on store sales or sq footage?

3 hours ago, Reacher said:

I'm with you on getting in and out quick. I have one close by so I do go out of convenience. 

Hadn't heard they were the biggest polluter. Is that just due to their size or is it based on store sales or sq footage?

Last I read it was amount fined by EPA.  Cases where individual stores will get fined for $100s of thousands.  With thousands of stores in the US, a small % getting fined with such a sum, Walmart will take the top spot.

5 hours ago, Reacher said:

You may have got in and out quickly, but they still got your photo.

Image result for walmart photos funny

Archived