Moon shadow. Moon shadow

milehiiu

Just saw on local tv, that the next total eclipse of the sun,  in our great country is scheduled over B-twon, in like 2024. 

As for today.  The main interstate from Wyoming, where there was a total eclipse of the sun..... I-25, is jammed with traffic.  People coming back to Denver.  What normally takes two hours to drive is now taking up to five hours or longer, due to congestion.

19 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Just saw on local tv, that the next total eclipse of the sun,  in our great country is scheduled over B-twon, in like 2024. 

As for today.  The main interstate from Wyoming, where there was a total eclipse of the sun..... I-25, is jammed with traffic.  People coming back to Denver.  What normally takes two hours to drive is now taking up to five hours or longer, due to congestion.

The date is Monday, April 8, 2024.  They sometimes play the National Championship game on April 8th.  In fact, as recently as 2013, the date for the Championship was April 8th.   Total eclipse in Bloomington and Championship game on the same date?  

I'll take that as a sign that something special may happen.

3 minutes ago, newhavenwarford said:

Lord willing I hope I get to see it

I am up in age.I Hope to make it with you as well.  Agree. It is no longer in our hands.  Though , the Lord above looked over me during the Viet Nam conflict ,in which I chose to serve my country, after graduating from the great Indiana University.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

The date is Monday, April 8, 2024.  They sometimes play the National Championship game on April 8th.  In fact, as recently as 2013, the date for the Championship was April 8th.   Total eclipse in Bloomington and Championship game on the same date?  

I'll take that as a sign that something special may happen.

I am  fairly confident that will be the National Title game as it is a Monday and I can't recall the FInal Four starting in March in a very long time. 

Just now, milehiiu said:

I am up in age.I Hope to make it with you as well.  Agree. It is no longer in our hands.  Though , the Lord above looked over me during the Viet Nam conflict ,in which I chose to serve my country, after graduating from the great Indiana University.

I really appreciate your service, I really do. This country needs more men like you and other Vets of war. I have family members that have served. I'm in my 30's but have lost several friends and brothers at young age and you never know when the good Lord takes you home.

25 minutes ago, newhavenwarford said:

I really appreciate your service, I really do. This country needs more men like you and other Vets of war. I have family members that have served. I'm in my 30's but have lost several friends and brothers at young age and you never know when the good Lord takes you home.

I Cannot thank you enough for your words of appreciation towards me.  Sadly, that was never the case when I was serving.  With out going over details.... bridge over troubled  water,now.   I truly am in awe..... the appreciation that America is showering over our service members now.  I am , as well sharing in that appreciation.  Only wish it was there when I served.   In the end.It does  mean the world to me that you have honored the service that I, and my  fellow classmates  who fell  during the Viet Nam conflict  shared. They me be long gone... but never forgotten in my heart.

19 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Was in Nashville today for a conference...total eclipse here.  Pic is from my Galaxy S8 Plus after my pro photographer wife told me how to adjust the settings to get a shot. Very cool experience...

Eclipse - Nashville 2017.jpg

Very cool pic.  Looks as if you took it at precisely the right time.   Thanks for sharing.

By the way.  Been meaning to tell you.  Your avatar brings back bad memories for me.  

Archived