Indiana 120 Kentucky 74

The boys game has become increasingly one-sided.  About the only way Indiana does not win is when they give a half-hearted performance, like they did in the first game last year.  Combine that with a continued drop in attendance, and I'm not sure how much longer this can be a viable event.  That's a shame, because it used to be huge.  Now, there is no buzz at all around the games.

All that said, big hats off to this year's Indiana team for going into the game on a mission and seeing it through.  They treated the game with the respect that it deserves, unlike some of the more recent squads.

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The boys game has become increasingly one-sided.  About the only way Indiana does not win is when they give a half-hearted performance, like they did in the first game last year.  Combine that with a continued drop in attendance, and I'm not sure how much longer this can be a viable event.  That's a shame, because it used to be huge.  Now, there is no buzz at all around the games.

All that said, big hats off to this year's Indiana team for going into the game on a mission and seeing it through.  They treated the game with the respect that it deserves, unlike some of the more recent squads.

The IU/UK game has gone away.  Something that should never have happened.  Calamari pulled out after an improbable victory at IU.  And refused any and all efforts by IU to keep the series going.  Sad. Just sad.  Considering, that IU most likely would have struggled against UK since that game.  And, oh how I missed the games in the big venue in Indianapolis.  This should never have happened.  Yet it did.

Then.  To think that Indiana/Kentucky all-star game could come to an end.  Yet an another tradition ending ?  Maddening.  Especially considering the tradition and players who have played in that series.   I hope this series does not come to a conclusion. 

With the exception of Duke vs UNC every year. Hardly any other series carried as much tradition as IU vs Kentucky both in college and in high school. Something that should never go away.

We've (IU) have already lost the Barnstorming tour.  Do not let this tradition go away as well. 

I can not express strongly enough how much  I appreciate the Hoosiers fans who went together to help me with the Amazon Fire ! I was able to watch the videos of the Indiana/Kentucky ALL 🌟Star games played Friday night ! Thank you ! TJD is awesome ! I hate saying this , but pee you , Indiana State , as well as the Hoosiers have some good talent coming in on August ! TJD is clearly the Best player on the Indiana All Stars ,imho !

21 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I can not express strongly enough how much  I appreciate the Hoosiers fans who went together to help me with the Amazon Fire ! I was able to watch the videos of the Indiana/Kentucky ALL 🌟Star games played Friday night ! Thank you ! TJD is awesome ! I hate saying this , but pee you , Indiana State , as well as the Hoosiers have some good talent coming in on August ! TJD is clearly the Best player on the Indiana All Stars ,imho !

I was the one who spearheaded getting you a computer.  However, being a moderator, I recused myself from contributing funds towards the purchase. Not wanting other members thinking I was favoring one member over another.  I just put it out via P.M. and there were others who took the ball and ran with it.  So glad you are still enjoying it.  And hoping your health is holding up. Bless you. Just know you are an integral part of Hoosier Sports Nation

18 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I was the one who spearheaded getting you a computer.  However, being a moderator, I recused myself from contributing funds towards the purchase. Not wanting other members thinking I was favoring one member over another.  I just put it out via P.M. and there were others who took the ball and ran with it.  So glad you are still enjoying it.  And hoping your health is holding up. Bless you. Just know you are an integral part of Hoosier Sports Nation

No offense, man, but your memory must be foggier than you realize.  You didn't spearhead this and I didn't either, but I was a part of the conversation and know who actually brought up the idea (that member wants no credit or recognition so I won't mention him publicly).  The group did reach out to you for HTD's contact information and your assistance in making contact was appreciated, but to my knowledge, that was the extent of your involvement.  Being as kind as I can be here, I'll say that no one in the group wanted any public recognition for what was done here, but I felt the need to speak up and correct the record and I went back and looked at the actual group conversation before I spoke up.

If there's evidence of you sending a PM to start the ball rolling, I didn't see it.  If you sent it to other members and someone can confirm that, I'll apologize and stand corrected.

Archived