Blake Wesley

milehiiu

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/24/2020 at 3:47 PM, 13th&Jackson said:

Thanks. Well after a month in lockdown my entertainment is either this or lighting farts. This is safer

Oh God. There are times when you guys just make me roar in laughter.  This is one of those times.

Take care. And stay safe 13th. 

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

From what I’ve seen, I’d say these are his main strengths. 

• can play multiple positions
  • SOLID defender. Night and day difference from over a year ago. Seems to be really working on it. 
  • likes to push the ball/play at a fast pace
  • and lastly, but most importantly, he can SHOOT!

He's got a real sweet step back fade for a kid his age.

2 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

From what I’ve seen, I’d say these are his main strengths. 

• can play multiple positions
  • SOLID defender. Night and day difference from over a year ago. Seems to be really working on it. 
  • likes to push the ball/play at a fast pace
  • and lastly, but most importantly, he can SHOOT!

Agree with all of those points.  The first and third are what intrigues IU the most.  He is going to end up 6-foot-6 or close to it, with near point guard handles, and he can guard the positions he plays on the other end.

Don't overlook the fact that he and Lander were/are playing together this summer.

58 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Anyone hearing rumors of a commitment out of Wesley on peegs

Got a call this morning from a great IU staff member.  They heard of the rumors.  Called me to say the rumor is false, after contacting his father. Wanted me to post this on HSN. But I have been kind of under the weather. Hoosierfan34 has got the goods on this.  And IU is still in the mix.

Also.... IU is on the recruiting path.  Via Zoom.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Got a call this morning from a great IU staff member.  They heard of the rumors.  Called me to say the rumor is false, after contacting his father. Wanted me to post this on HSN. But I have been kind of under the weather. Hoosierfan34 has got the goods on this.  And IU is still in the mix.

Thanks...Hope you feel better soon!

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Good to know...hope you get over sickness

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Feel better my friend! Crazy times right now.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Hope you feel better

2 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Feel better my friend! Crazy times right now.

I am good.  Always good to hear from ya.  Oh, the days.  When Mr. Decker left Scout.  And you and I did our best to keep that site going.

^^^^ Proud. I am good.  Amazing what fresh chicken soup can do, when one is not feeling well.  Thanks for the concern.

^^^^ Hoosier Jax.  Appreciate your concern as well. And thanks to you for being a Hoosier Sports Nation member.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived