Blake Wesley

milehiiu

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is his complete list from 24/7.....There are only 17 schools on this list....I feel sorry for the 5 that get dropped tonight...😳🤣

Indiana

IndianaWarm
Visit:-Offer:YesRoster Outlook:5 On Roster, 0 Commits 

8 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Here is his complete list from 24/7.....There are only 17 schools on this list....I feel sorry for the 5 that get dropped tonight...😳🤣

Indiana

IndianaWarm
Visit:-Offer:YesRoster Outlook:5 On Roster, 0 Commits 

Here comes the "recruits read this" crowd 😒

26 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Well funny me.  I was going by Artesian's list that had Valpo on it.

Hey..... hope you and yours are doing well. 

We are thank you.  Hope the same for you all out in CO.

I'm guessing Valpo hasn't offered because they don't expect to be a serious contender even though they are on the list of 17.

10 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

Hey you just gave kids an idea. Someone may do it in the near future. 

Would be epic if they had Incarnate Word eliminate Turdue or Kensucky in the 1st round.  I could see Trey Galloway doing something like that.  I remember the picture of his mom putting all the free Turdue gear at the curb.

44 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Would be epic if they had Incarnate Word eliminate Turdue or Kensucky in the 1st round.  I could see Trey Galloway doing something like that.  I remember the picture of his mom putting all the free Turdue gear at the curb.

Think about it...with the new NIL rules, a top kid could make a mint before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. 

Enlist some buds to help make YouTube videos for every "session." Some friendly, funny banter and then eliminate...

Think a top kid couldn't get advertising revenues for that?

Of course high school athletic associations probably have rules against making money like that, but what would be the harm?

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

We are thank you.  Hope the same for you all out in CO.

I'm guessing Valpo hasn't offered because they don't expect to be a serious contender even though they are on the list of 17.

Interestingly enough. Valpo was good enough for Eric Gordon's brother to transfer in.

Men's Basketball | Roster | Official Website of Valpo Athletics

1 hour ago, SpiderMonkey said:

Somehow I missed that Illinois video when he made his decision.  That is one of the greatest things I have seen.  

That was one of the all-time great troll jobs...probably because Illini fans were the victims.  Gotta hand it to the dude in the middle, though.  He really kept his composure when every one around him was melting down.

8 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

That was one of the all-time great troll jobs...probably because Illini fans were the victims.  Gotta hand it to the dude in the middle, though.  He really kept his composure when every one around him was melting down.

Video was epic.  And came at a time when the Illini fans were constantly trolling our site.

Archived