Tom Allen vs. Big Ten East Powers

2 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Tom Allen may spend a lot of time talking about his philosophies about love and team-as-family, but better not confuse that with being soft. 

You are right.  He is a pretty dynamic guy.

I'm glad I don't have to try to pretend to be impartial like some in the media.  He may or may not ever get things going, but every time I'm around him I feel like I could run through a wall for him, and yet he is very thoughtful and considerate with how he talks to people and answers questions.  An A+ dude and I can see why he does well in recruiting.  

1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

You are right.  He is a pretty dynamic guy.

I'm glad I don't have to try to pretend to be impartial like some in the media.  He may or may not ever get things going, but every time I'm around him I feel like I could run through a wall for him, and yet he is very thoughtful and considerate with how he talks to people and answers questions.  An A+ dude and I can see why he does well in recruiting.  

And it's not a bunch of rah-rah fake motivational speaker BS either.  Hes a guy you'd genuinely run through that wall for, if he hasn't already run through it himself.

Archived