Jalen Washington (2022) Commits to North Carolina

43 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Constant negative is what people don't like but some constructive criticism is alright

And we all elected Scott resident arbiter over what is negative and what is simply constructive criticism. He will judge all comments and bring swift punishment to all whom bring shame to glory of IU. 😂 j/k Scott!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am watching Washington on TV right now.  You can tell he has not played much the last couple of years by how he moves.  The one thing he is doing very well is shooting the 3 and has hit 4 or 5 today.  When he has had the ball down low he has not looked as comfortable.  Also his form on his free throws look really good as well.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am watching Washington on TV right now.  You can tell he has not played much the last couple of years by how he moves.  The one thing he is doing very well is shooting the 3 and has hit 4 or 5 today.  When he has had the ball down low he has not looked as comfortable.  Also his form on his free throws look really good as well.

He struck me as a Jaren Jackson Jr type. We certainly could use that.

"I got to talk to the director of their business school and that was incredibly informative on a zoom call. They actually introduced me to three or four business students that are there at the school so that was great.”

Someone needs to show him this...

MBA.thumb.PNG.abef0d020bab3605d35be70a7b7e133a.PNG

(Stanford was purposely omitted) 😉 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

"I got to talk to the director of their business school and that was incredibly informative on a zoom call. They actually introduced me to three or four business students that are there at the school so that was great.”

Good idea to omit Stanford :)... Kelley is definitely better and more prestigious that PU and MSU's business schools.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He might only be in school a year or two. Who knows if he‘ll finish his degree. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Yep, but PU has his position pretty well stocked.  If I had to guess he will go tp MSU

I think they’re positioning it as a “you’re the last piece we need for a deep tournament run.” I’m sure MSU will have that position pretty well stocked too. I think Brandon Brantley will really help us here as he’s from Gary as well. 

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

He might only be in school a year or two. Who knows if he‘ll finish his degree. 

Per the Bossi article...

"As good of a student as he is a basketball player, Washington isn't just saying that he will factor in academics. They'll absolutely play a role in his decision and teams have been making that a big part of their presentation to him."

The main "business" at Purdue is extracting your arm from a cow's rectal orifice... 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Per the Bossi article...

"As good of a student as he is a basketball player, Washington isn't just saying that he will factor in academics. They'll absolutely play a role in his decision and teams have been making that a big part of their presentation to him."

The main "business" at Purdue is extracting your arm from a cow's rectal orifice... 😉

Heard that’s how Haas gave the cow the STD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2