Aminu Mohammed Commits to Georgetown

KDB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I spoke to someone that was able to confirm that they are targeting an early July visit.

Compiled more information here.  The rebounding numbers are insane to me, but I confirmed those are accurate.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-class-of-2021-names-to-know-aminu-mohammed/

Thanks for the link. Bro plays for Missouri State. Second HC gig for Steve Alford when it was known as SW Missouri State. Springfield, Mo is home to Bass Pro.  Largest store in the chain, and an attached theater and museum.  If ever in Springfield, set aside an entire day to explore.  Really cool.

And though not from Springfield.  Missouri provided us with Juwan Morgan.  Can Missouri grant us another gift ? 

Aminu's bro :

Kabir Mohammed - Men's Basketball - Missouri State

15 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for the link. Bro plays for Missouri State. Second HC gig for Steve Alford when it was known as SW Missouri State. Springfield, Mo is home to Bass Pro.  Largest store in the chain, and an attached theater and museum.  If ever in Springfield, set aside an entire day to explore.  Really cool.

And though not from Springfield.  Missouri provided us with Juwan Morgan.  Can Missouri grant us another gift ? 

Aminu's bro :

Kabir Mohammed - Men's Basketball - Missouri State

Missouri is also where we snagged OG from.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, dgambill said:

Id say a long shot but eventually we have to land one of these 5* outside the state right?

We had better start landing kids like this.  If we want to be higher than 10th in the Big Ten. Only so many 180th ranked Indiana kids you can take. 2021 better be the class because i'm afraid the 20' class might set us back.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

We hosted him on July 1st and just now extended the offer?  Strange that they did not do it in person.  Were they waiting to see him play in last week's AAU tournaments?  

Some recruits won't schedule a visit until they get an offer. All part of the layers and layers of recruiting in today's world.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived