Aminu Mohammed Commits to Georgetown

KDB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dart said:

Gonna be a lonely freshman class if we only have Duncomb. Feels like that will greatly hurt our roster class balance?

I don’t necessarily think so. We’ll have Stewart for 2 years after this one and with this season not counting for eligibility it kind of makes sense to have a smaller recruiting class. Guys like Leal and Galloway could be here for 5 seasons and the transfer market will probably be more fruitful than normal. 

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

The Georgetown board is claiming GT is now the leader somehow? I guess one of their insiders have been hearing stuff or something. At this point this recruitment I can see going either way, even though GT and UGA have no available scholarships 

One day out, my guess is anyone but IU lol I’d say Georgia with Georgetown in second....no inside info

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

The Georgetown board is claiming GT is now the leader somehow? I guess one of their insiders have been hearing stuff or something. At this point this recruitment I can see going either way, even though GT and UGA have no available scholarships 

It appears he will finish out his HS season and not enroll in January. Open scholarships at this time are a nonfactor in that case.

12 hours ago, go_iu_bb said:

Maybe Brooks would've done better at IU, maybe not. Miller might have dodged a bullet of having a 5* bust on his resume.

You know it never sat well with me when he had CAM come over to LaLu to meet with him when CAM was in Chicago preparing for the BTT. I'm sure he and his Dad were already 99% on KY.

23 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

You know it never sat well with me when he had CAM come over to LaLu to meet with him when CAM was in Chicago preparing for the BTT. I'm sure he and his Dad were already 99% on KY.

Brooks would not help us. He is more athletic than Hunter and his shot is Justin Smith level. His demeanor and his Dad make him a liability. I hope he rots on the bench at Kentucky!

We need all the talent we can get. We are middle of the pack B1G team. I especially would take someone that can play the 4 and will rebound and play defense and is a pretty good passer. Brooks can do that...and Aminu is someone that can drive and finish at the rim...also would be great to kick out to our new 3pt threat.

Archived