Aminu Mohammed Commits to Georgetown

KDB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BGleas said:

Those comments didn't come across too impressive to me. Basically sole focus on the NBA. 

That was why I was skeptical at first because it appears that the NBA is his whole focus.  I don't want guys arriving here with their foot already out the door and not worrying about the team.

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

No other choices left. Did April use up all his years? Maybe we can get a 4th team JUCO All=American to come.

There will probably be more than a 1000 kids transfer after this season if not more.  Also Joey could come back if he doesn't play this year.  I would go after the 6'10 transfer from Yale who was the Ivy league player of the year.

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That was why I was skeptical at first because it appears that the NBA is his whole focus.  I don't want guys arriving here with their foot already out the door and not worrying about the team.

Me too.....man, anymore a lot of these 5 star players come with this me, me, me and “who can get me to the NBA the fastest?” mindset. Isn’t the prototypical NBA player out of college normally offense minded, lacking in good defensive skills?

I will also state the obvious too.....CAM is a defensive minded coach first as is CTA, some of these guys probably don’t want to have play good defense like CAM focuses on. Their afraid of they don’t score often enough, it will hinder their chances to get to the NBA. ....Again, the obvious....selfish minded players are not going to choose IU. 

27 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well he averaged 11 a game at Pitt during the ACC season so it shows he can play at this level.  I would rather have two years of Parker than one year with Muhammad.

I would agree, which is why this decision perplexes me, but does not really upset me.

Archived