Aminu Mohammed Commits to Georgetown

KDB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mike said:

Big Indiana fan!Loved. to watch Kent Benson play.Quinn Buckner on defense was awesome!

When Rick Mount did basketball things It was so great. And I used to love it when Glenn Robinson was a person who played at Purdue. I'll never forget how Chad Austin would do the sports.

1 hour ago, mchenry34 said:

When Rick Mount did basketball things It was so great. And I used to love it when Glenn Robinson was a person who played at Purdue. I'll never forget how Chad Austin would do the sports.

Okay i have no idea what is happening on this thread but for some reason this is killing me😂😂

22 hours ago, Andrew said:

I like IU’s position here. It is tough having crean call aminu right after edwards got drafted #1 though, what an easy lure for recruiting. Meh time will tell. 

Crean had faults. But he does have some NBA names to use for recruiting...

DWade, Zellar,  Oladipo, now top overall pick (even Travis Deiner and Steve Novak carved out respectable careers).

Any young player has to at least recognize that.

8 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Crean will no doubt use that as a pitch, like every guard was compared to Wade.  What's interesting is we have not heard Edwards talk about his time at Georgia and with Crean.  

It still comes down to when does Muhammad wants to come to college.  if he still wants to come in January Georgia doesn't have nay scholarships available so it might not matter what Crean tries to sell.  If he waits until next year then Crean probably  would have a good chance to sell all of this.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It still comes down to when does Muhammad wants to come to college.  if he still wants to come in January Georgia doesn't have nay scholarships available so it might not matter what Crean tries to sell.  If he waits until next year then Crean probably  would have a good chance to sell all of this.

It's going to come down to:

1) Best Relationship

2) Where he can most showcase his game

3) Where his handler wants him to go

Then, maybe, just maybe development, etc.

Anyone that wants him will find a way to make space.  Especially, Tom Crean.

3 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

It's going to come down to:

1) Best Relationship

2) Where he can most showcase his game

3) Where his handler wants him to go

Then, maybe, just maybe development, etc.

Anyone that wants him will find a way to make space.  Especially, Tom Crean.

From what I heard is that even if a kid transfers at mid year they can't use that scholarship until next year.  So I don't know how Crean can find a space for him in January

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

From what I heard is that even if a kid transfers at mid year they can't use that scholarship until next year.  So I don't know how Crean can find a space for him in January

If anyone can oversign and need to kick someone out, it’s Crean! Ha

didnt he make up Patterson cheating in summer school to deal with over signing him?

2 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Crean had faults. But he does have some NBA names to use for recruiting...

DWade, Zellar,  Oladipo, now top overall pick (even Travis Denver and Steve Novak carved out respectable careers).

Any young player has to at least recognize that.

IMO - with recruits today, that is far more appealing than past tradition.

Archived