Game Day Questions

Been lurking for a long time and appreciate all of the info. and discussion. My family and I are coming down for the South Florida game in a couple of weeks. This is a little extra exciting because it is my three daughters' first game. I have a couple of questions with which I'm sure you all can help. 

Should I buy a parking pass and if so which of the lots is best/most convenient?

Any recommendations for can't miss dining and things to see/do prior to the game?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

50 minutes ago, NWOHoosier said:

Been lurking for a long time and appreciate all of the info. and discussion. My family and I are coming down for the South Florida game in a couple of weeks. This is a little extra exciting because it is my three daughters' first game. I have a couple of questions with which I'm sure you all can help. 

Should I buy a parking pass and if so which of the lots is best/most convenient?

Any recommendations for can't miss dining and things to see/do prior to the game?

Use this gameday traffic/parking link to decide which parking zone best fits your needs based on where you will be coming from pre-game and going to post-game. Traffic patterns can be challenging!

http://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2015/4/1/GEN_2014010177.aspx

35 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Check out Cook Hall...eat at Nick's on Kirkwood...not sure about parking pass,I never get one

12 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Use this gameday traffic/parking link to decide which parking zone best fits your needs based on where you will be coming from pre-game and going to post-game. Traffic patterns can be challenging!

http://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2015/4/1/GEN_2014010177.aspx

Thank you both for the help!  The info. will make the day even better. 

21 hours ago, NWOHoosier said:

Adding to the pre-game suggestions.... Yogi's.  And time allowing, take a tour of the old Crescent.... ending up in the country's largest Union... the IU Memorial Union.... for some Sugar and Spice. 

Indiana University- The Old Crescent - YouTube

Sugar & Spice at Indiana Memorial Union - Bloomington, IN

34 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Adding to the pre-game suggestions.... Yogi's.  And time allowing, take a tour of the old Crescent.... ending up in the country's largest Union... the IU Memorial Union.... for some Sugar and Spice. 

Indiana University- The Old Crescent - YouTube

Sugar & Spice at Indiana Memorial Union - Bloomington, IN

Mile, forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Yogi's close down earlier this year???

13 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Mile, forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Yogi's close down earlier this year???

Yes.  The last I heard was that IU had bought the property, and all the stuff was to be moved to a new Yogi's.  Apparently after doing an internet search... that still is yet to happen.  You are correct.  Scratch Yogi's off the list, at least for now, and maybe forever. 

Just don't tell me that Sugar and Spice is closed as well..... LOL  :P

6 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Yes.  The last I heard was that IU had bought the property, and all the stuff was to be moved to a new Yogi's.  Apparently after doing an internet search... that still is yet to happen.  You are correct.  Scratch Yogi's off the list, at least for now, and maybe forever. 

Just don't tell me that Sugar and Spice is closed as well..... LOL  :P

Okay, I'm not the B-town expert a lot of people on bere are....but Sugar and Spice is a phenomonal name for a strip club. But infortunatly I believe Nightmoves still has the distincton of being the only one of those in town. 

Archived