Dog, cat, something else, or nothing?

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Otis, my man!

If you’re familiar with Otis Day and the Nights 😁

@Drroogh beat me to it, but yes!

13 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Gotta see a pic!

All of our cats are barn cats...this one, Clary, is my favorite...beautiful, smart, and a mouser deluxe...

20180421_171941.jpg

Super cute. We actaully got Otis b/c our building now has mice. We are on the fourth floor, but still. Hope he's a good mouser!

13 hours ago, IUFLA said:

If he goes missing on a Saturday night, you'll find him in the Mayberry jail... :) 

Now, that's an Otis that I forgot about. Loved how he would just grab the keys and let himself in "his cell."

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:
13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Otis, my man!

Do you mind if we dance with yo dates!

My exact first thought when "Otis, my man!" was mentioned.

I'll get a pic of him today as he's become much more active.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, the local rescue org that we support sent out a recent plea for kitten fosters. My wife convinced me that now is the perfect time to foster and so we picked up two 8 week old kittens yesterday. One of them, we dropped off to a family here in Brooklyn last night and this is the other one. 

Our dachshund Chloe grew up with cats and she is over the moon happy to have a kitten in the house again. Otis is ignoring her so far. 

We haven’t had a kitten since college, so it’s a little weird. We are keeping her separate from Chloe and Otis at night for now. She does seem to want to be right where we are at all times. 

image.jpeg

• Like 4