Dog, cat, something else, or nothing?

So, Ruthie the foster kitten went to her furever home about two weeks ago. She really captured our heart in the five days she was with us and it felt good to help get a kitten placed into a home. So, we are fostering two 16-week old kittens currently. 

They are INSANE and so much fun. They can go from being a purr machine in your lap to attacking each other in an instant. We’ve had them since Saturday and not sure how long they will be here. Otis the cat is not amused by their hijinks. Chloe the dachshund loves them and one of the kittens just adores her. That’s been sweet to see. 

96936ACC-A026-4C58-9CFE-881622A7FF6B.jpeg

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

So, Ruthie the foster kitten went to her furever home about two weeks ago. She really captured our heart in the five days she was with us and it felt good to help get a kitten placed into a home. So, we are fostering two 16-week old kittens currently. 

They are INSANE and so much fun. They can go from being a purr machine in your lap to attacking each other in an instant. We’ve had them since Saturday and not sure how long they will be here. Otis the cat is not amused by their hijinks. Chloe the dachshund loves them and one of the kittens just adores her. That’s been sweet to see. 

96936ACC-A026-4C58-9CFE-881622A7FF6B.jpeg

Are they from the same litter?  The 2 we have from the same litter are attached at the hip. They do the same as yours. And one goes absolutely nuts over ice cubes. I could go all day and not see it but the second the freezer door opens there she is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Are they from the same litter?  The 2 we have from the same litter are attached at the hip. They do the same as yours. And one goes absolutely nuts over ice cubes. I could go all day and not see it but the second the freezer door opens there she is. 

We think they are from the same litter, but Buffy (the female) is definitely bigger. They do like to cuddle up together and they fight like maniacs. Around here hair ties are like your ice cubes. They will play with them for hours. Will have to see if they like ice cubes, Chloe loves them. 

• Like 1

My wife is getting in the holiday spirit...hence, "The Brat" had to wear a string of poinsettias...she looked thrilled...

IMG_8470.thumb.jpg.57d6061a69cf122fb129852d061eada5.jpg

And this guy my middle daughter rescued from a kill pen...18 hand high Percheron...he's underweight, so no riding for a while, but she wants to make him a trail horse...

IMG_8518.thumb.jpg.c1d72743121ca76a1d1438576d4ac36d.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

7A81CBDE-A8BF-4991-A634-2B9FDF39ED09.thumb.jpeg.d763fc13b23e15090d2ed1af9bfc6bfa.jpeg

Due to covid Dexter had no competition for the giblets this year and is doing his happy dance about it!

My Ex’s grandfather and I got along great until Thanksgiving each year. Until I came along he had no competition for the innards. We would fight over them! I respectfully bowed out when it came to the neck. He was  not going to relinquish the neck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

One of our foster kittens (Fred) was adopted this weekend by a really nice family. This is Fred in one of our rubber tree plants. And my wife took the other photo of Fred holding onto my shoulder as I was carrying him to the common room to meet his new family. He was such a fun cat. 

E278B043-7EA7-4277-8BDF-5D3F9DA559A2.jpeg

9FBF500E-205E-45D9-AF1C-C609E0ABE85A.jpeg

Glad to see you were wearing your mask to protect Fred!😉

• Haha 1