Dog, cat, something else, or nothing?

17 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

S13 E2... and I've changed my vote. I want Ruth, Festus' Mule. Every old time rider that I ever spoke to says that a mule is a 100% more comfortable ride than a horse. Mule will never let ya down. I also had an old acquaintance (I'd say friend but he was a total ass (pun not intended) ) that had mules that would easily jump a 6' fence coon hunting without throwing ya.

Mules are Just like a great wife, Not the parade queen, but loyal as one could ever expect! 

Truth, my niece in the Army was assigned to West Point as a handler for Army Mules!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Truth, my niece in the Army was assigned to West Point as a handler for Army Mules!

Without googling.... Aren't those some pretty "famous" or important mules? I seem to recall some documentary about them or stories or something. 

Sounds like your niece was given some good responsibility. Very nice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Without googling.... Aren't those some pretty "famous" or important mules? I seem to recall some documentary about them or stories or something. 

I think Francis was in for a tour, but got booted for running his mouth 😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

A couple of decades ago we would watch the Army/Navy football game just to get a glimpse of the redhead (my niece) sitting on top of one of the Army mule mascots.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

My wife picked up another stray not long ago. We lost both of our dogs this year in a span of 3 weeks. I think she just wanted a distraction but of course it's attached to my hip. 

image000000(3).thumb.jpg.a8f3e4857239d11ef5bed9933efe90d4.jpg

I think my youngest found that one's cousin in her front yard a while back... Now he's my granddaughter's bestie...

IMG_0487.thumb.jpg.097a523c3648b994227bd0fb6723ecfb.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...