Bryce Hopkins Commits to Kentucky

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So...word is that when Justin leaves IU, he has a recruiting visit with the Illini coaches. During that visit, he’s complaining about his former IU teammates not passing him the ball when he’s open on

Only June 23?  Amateurs.  My ex-wife would dig up stuff from 20 years ago. 

Bryce Hopkins' father isn't sure why everyone thinks his son is going to Kentucky, but he does know that that the family has always been impressed with IU. https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-

Posted Images

10 hours ago, IUFLA said:

He's forsaken Kentucky basketball postings for food and video game reviews...

Only in America can an idiot like this have 227K YouTube followers...

That is gold.  He walked in and his wife (now ex wife) was getting stuffed with cream just like that Oreo filling.  

Edited by SpiderMonkey
  • Haha 2

Just for a laugh...I got an alert that said the Cardinals and Hopkins moving towards a deal...the first thing that popped in my head was Louisville is paying Hopkins to come now !?!?!!...then thought again and realized it was DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals 😂😂

Edited by gnet550
  • Haha 3

This happened because of the names involved in his recruitment. Look at the other guys like Wesley and Miller... there is no way those guys drop if “certain teams” are in their top 2-3. It’s so unacceptable to me and these people doing rankings will never be held accountable for being bias and crappy at their job.

6 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

This happened because of the names involved in his recruitment. Look at the other guys like Wesley and Miller... there is no way those guys drop if “certain teams” are in their top 2-3. It’s so unacceptable to me and these people doing rankings will never be held accountable for being bias and crappy at their job.

Not to worried about high school rankings, it is what they do once they nget to college

• KDB changed the title to Bryce Hopkins Commits to Kentucky