Trey Patterson Commits to Villanova

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Is he actually interested in IU

Yes...good question. Imo he will be the next Garcia type recruitment. 5* type kid that we will be in the hunt for. I think this is the type of kid Archie covets. Does everything well...rebounds, defends, passes, shoots, plays in the post when necessary. Kid will do anything to help you win. Not flashy like some kids but just fills the stat sheet. I think we will be in the hunt. Honestly I think he will fall in the rankings because I think most 5* are rated for their potential and NBA projection and not how good they are today. Hopefully that plays right into our hands with the other blue bloods passing for the more raw/athletic kids than ones like him who is ready to just win now and less a project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

After reading about him I am definitely liking what he offers. I hope Archie can land him. 

Kid just seems to do so many things right. Plays winning type basketball. Agreed he will be a top target for Archie especially if we fall behind on Kaufman imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I’m good with this though. Trey Patterson could be up there with Aminu as a legit difference maker.

I think so as well. If this was kid was in state he'd be right there with TK in terms of  popularity or we must get him. Huge upside with this one. 

12 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Man the board on him has gone stale. Out of all the players I know Kaufman and Aminu are priority one but man the more I watch of him the more I like. I hope that we can land him. Any news on him?

IU’s still in contact. That’s about it.

Archived