Trey Patterson Commits to Villanova

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that IU and Florida are both legit dark horses in this race.  Also seen while searching that Villanova has been the favorite but don't discount the other two options.  I think the Covid situation may keep talent closer to home then leaving for a school that is more than a short drive. 

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I have heard that IU and Florida are both legit dark horses in this race.  Also seen while searching that Villanova has been the favorite but don't discount the other two options.  I think the Covid situation may keep talent closer to home then leaving for a school that is more than a short drive. 

I'm sticking with Nova on this one and I agree with your last point strongly. This year more than ever I see if all things are equal I see kids wanting to stay closer home to home with their 21 decisions. 

45 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm sticking with Nova on this one and I agree with your last point strongly. This year more than ever I see if all things are equal I see kids wanting to stay closer home to home with their 21 decisions. 

If true, certainly should help us in landing likes of Kaufman and maybe others(aka Wesley)

14 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Keys to deciding his destination were education and a balance between academics/basketball and relationship with coaching staff. 

He said he has already made his decision but trying to keep it a secret before he announces.  I don't know what his major is going to be and don't know much about the other schools academics.

16 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I'm working and lose track of what day it is all the time vbg. This work at home thing is so disorienting. 

Hope you land your next gig soon Scott.

Well right now I am making more unemployed than I was working, I might take my time.  I think the 600 a week I am getting from federal will be going away soon.

Archived