Trey Patterson Commits to Villanova

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Announcing a top 10?  Oh the days we live in.

He’s pointing to Indiana!! Yes!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Whozure2122 said:

I think Duncomb somewhat falls in this category though he didn’t have a commitment date announced prior to his commitment. 

Hadn't Billingsley been saying for a while that he was likely to commit to us soon?

13 minutes ago, KDB said:

Two more Villanova crystal ball picks today - one from Rabjohns. Both picks were 7/10 confidence.

Yeah, that's where the smart money is.  Can't blame a kid for a little late misdirection, but I'd be very surprised if it's not Villanova.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Nope.  This is me.

366 Best The Chippendale Dancers images | Chippendales, Male ...

No offense but if that guy isn’t gay then well I’d be shocked. Maybe that is the reason for all the divorces...playing on the wrong side of the sandlot. Lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No offense but if that guy isn’t gay then well I’d be shocked. Maybe that is the reason for all the divorces...playing on the wrong side of the sandlot. Lol

Same....besides, who in their right mind wears jeans, IN the water and AT the beach????🤣🤪

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Jay Wright is a terrific coach who will surely help this young man to achieve success.  Can't argue with Trey's decision.   😊

My thoughts exactly.  It’s what I’ve thought for a long time.  I never even worked out an imaginary future rotation with him in it, lol.

• Like 1
  • KDB changed the title to Trey Patterson Commits to Villanova
17 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Hadn't Billingsley been saying for a while that he was likely to commit to us soon?

I was really confident with my source saying Duncomb was coming weeks before he announced.  Also confident that Kaufman was popping early so what do I know