Jaemyn Brakefield class of 2020

3Ballin

3 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Aparently picked up an offer today??? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Know nothing about him nor have I seen the name before.Β  Anyone have any info??Β Β 

TIA πŸ‘πŸ‘

4-star PF per 247.Β  6'8"; attends Huntington Prep (Curtis Jones school as I recall) and plays Nike AAU ball for Phenom UΒ 

1 hour ago, 3Ballin said:

Aparently picked up an offer today??? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Know nothing about him nor have I seen the name before.Β  Anyone have any info??Β Β 

TIA πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tells me again our staff isn't liking the vibe of the 2020 kids or perhaps their timeline. Someone better commit soon because with Archie throwing these offers out in the 20 class like this it only says one thing. We aren't waiting around.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Tells me again our staff isn't liking the vibe of the 2020 kids or perhaps their timeline. Someone better commit soon because with Archie throwing these offers out in the 20 class like this it only says one thing. We aren't waiting around.

You have been saying this for weeks. Β The recruits do not seem to be concerned. Β They have viable options.Β 

6 hours ago, BDB said:

You have been saying this for weeks. Β The recruits do not seem to be concerned. Β They have viable options.Β 

I would say quite the opposite but what do I know. Point remains. In state kids were offered. Allowed ample time to commit and they haven't. Just want people to remember the timeline if they ask why 2020 kids left the state.Β 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I would say quite the opposite but what do I know. Point remains. In state kids were offered. Allowed ample time to commit and they haven't. Just want people to remember the timeline if they ask why 2020 kids left the state.Β 

The national recruiting guys seem to be pretty confident in our chances with the in state kids.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to Jaemyn Brakefield class of 2020
11 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thanks. He has a funky looking jumper. Shoots left handed but finished around the rim right handed including all his dunks. Never seen that before lol.

12 hours ago, dgambill said:

Thanks. He has a funky looking jumper. Shoots left handed but finished around the rim right handed including all his dunks. Never seen that before lol.

Its interesting.Β  I wonder what his actual percentages are.Β  I didn't really see 1 jump shot other than the 3 pointers.Β  Is he only a dunker/3point shooter?

3 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Its interesting.Β  I wonder what his actual percentages are.Β  I didn't really see 1 jump shot other than the 3 pointers.Β  Is he only a dunker/3point shooter?

In 15 AAU games this season he's shooting 60% from the field and 38% on 3's.Β  He hits 77% of his FT and averages 6 reb. and 3 assts/game.Β  His AAU average is 15.5 ppg.

1 hour ago, IU4Ever said:

In 15 AAU games this season he's shooting 60% from the field and 38% on 3's.Β  He hits 77% of his FT and averages 6 reb. and 3 assts/game.Β  His AAU average is 15.5 ppg.

Do you know how many of his non 3 pointers are jump shots vsΒ dunks.Β  If he dunks primarily i could see his FG% being quite high.

9 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Do you know how many of his non 3 pointers are jump shots very dunks.Β  If he dunks primarily i could see his FG% being quite high.

Some people are just never satisfied!Β  lolΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Can't answer your question.Β  I can see his basic stats but impossible to know dunks vs. non-dunks.

53 minutes ago, IU4Ever said:

Some people are just never satisfied!Β  lolΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Can't answer your question.Β  I can see his basic stats but impossible to know dunks vs. non-dunks.

Wasn't trying to be difficult, just interested in the kid.Β  He looks like a good player and with a 38% 3 point shooting percentage i was wondering if he is most a take it to the hole guy like the little video or does he like to take the 12-15 foot shot.Β  If you don't know, its ok, i can probably do some research myself

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived