foodies thread, and other food lists!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess this is the thread for this. Anyway been up near the Mother Ship the last couple days. Played some golf and ran into this place called Dell Rhea's in far out burbs of Chicago. Never knew the history of the place (Route 66).

If you ever venture to the Lemont/Bolingbrook/Palos Park neck of the woods near Chicago and love fried chicken, biscuits, slaw.....have at it. I rarely eat this type of food anymore but we all doubled down on back to back nights after playing at Cog Hill. 

Only other place I've had better fried chicken in the area was down on Maxwell St back in the flea market days as a kid. 

• Like 1

Back to Chicken.. Sorta,

I do not like Burger King, never have. But I am a total geek when it comes to gimmicky marketing. In the new, weird, viral Chicken Sammich war, BK has named their Sammich the CH-King. 

I love this idea.....

But then again, there once was someone in a meeting that said, lets make a movie about tornadoes with Sharks in it.

• 1 month later...