Best of each State lists for foodies, and other food lists!

23 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Map of most searched Recipe prior to Super Bowl in each state. I must be from Indiana because I'm having Fried Chicken today! Definitely not having the Georgia choice!šŸ˜

d0b8769e81cc56b2ae7abb62b52fa1eadc1c7e21Ā 

They nailed it for Colorado.Ā  Doing Hot Wings in the oven for the group.Ā  Another Super Bowl tradition in the mile household :Ā  Italian Beef Sandwiches, shipped in from Portillos in Chicago.

27 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

They nailed it for Colorado.Ā  Doing Hot Wings in the oven for the group.Ā  Another Super Bowl tradition in the mile household :Ā  Italian Beef Sandwiches, shipped in from Portillos in Chicago.

Did you get theĀ Giardiniera to go with the beef?

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Did you get theĀ Giardiniera to go with the beef?

Yes. Package comes with the HOT Giardiniera ,Ā  and the cooked sweet peppers.Ā  Their own baked buns, and of course, the "gravy".Ā Ā  Along with the beef, of course.

Kind of pricey.Ā  But a tradition, that Super Bowl visitors to the mile house, just love.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Valentines Day is a week away, better get your reservations now! Most Romantic Resteraunt in each State!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-most-romantic-restaurant-in-every-state/ss-BBZtZVN?ocid=spartandhp

Been to the Pepper Tree in Colorado Springs.Ā  On top of a bluff. Overlooking the city. A winding road to get there.

Before Valentine's Day there is this :

National Pizza Day 2020: Full list of freebies and deals on Feb. 9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Been to the Pepper Tree in Colorado Springs.Ā  On top of a bluff. Overlooking the city. A winding road to get there.

Before Valentine's Day there is this :

National Pizza Day 2020: Full list of freebies and deals on Feb. 9

Mile, opened your link and first thing I see is lakeshore flood alerts for St Clair and Sanilac counties! My daughter was born in Sanilac county MI! Instead of enjoying a food link, I now find myself praying for those people!

16 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Mile, opened your link and first thing I see is lakeshore flood alerts for St Clair and Sanilac counties! My daughter was born in Sanilac county MI! Instead of enjoying a food link, I now find myself praying for those people!

That's an issue I have with many links today. But, perhaps, in this case it is good that it was an alert for you.Ā  My wife grew up in Michigan. And we still have friends all over the state. SO... I will join you with prayers.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

The best brunch breakfast joint in each state.

Had to laugh, is South Carolina so hard up for a good resteraunt they chose one in Savannah? Last time I checked that's in Georgia!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/recipes/the-best-brunch-and-breakfast-joints-in-every-state/ss-BBZDJ00?ocid=spartandhp

The problem with their choice in Colorado. Is it is so popular, no body goes there anymore.Ā  ( for those that remember the famous Yogi Berra quote.... but it is true... the wait times are horrible).Ā Ā  We've tried and tried to get in... to the point we just don't try anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

The problem with their choice in Colorado. Is it is so popular, no body goes there anymore.Ā  ( for those that remember the famous Yogi Berra quote.... but it is true... the wait times are horrible).Ā Ā  We've tried and tried to get in... to the point we just don't try anymore.

Probably mostly Texans waiting in line!

Just now, milehiiu said:

You know at one time, that was probably true.Ā  Now it's the Californication of Colorado.Ā  Horrible drivers from both states. Especially when it is snowing.

Just remember my one skiing trip to the Rockies, we arrived at Aspen on April 1st and the radio DJ's were saying some Texans had bought the mountain across the valley so they could blow it up in order to be able to see Texas while they were skiing!

I do hear you about Californication, my son in-law born and raised in California hates it there!Ā 

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Ā 

I do hear you about Californication, my son in-law born and raised in California hates it there!Ā 

And he has every right to hate it there.Ā  We are not allowed to talk about politics on Hoosier Sports Nation ( my rule, in fact). However if we were.... I could go on for pages.Ā Ā  It's a shame, what California has turned into. I have traveled the length and breath of California. Had friends who moved there, because of it's once majesty.Ā  Was majestic.Ā  Sorry to say. No longer so.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

And he has every right to hate it there.Ā  We are not allowed to talk about politics on Hoosier Sports Nation ( my rule, in fact). However if we were.... I could go on for pages.Ā Ā  It's a shame, what California has turned into. I have traveled the length and breath of California. Had friends who moved there, because of it's once majesty.Ā  Was majestic.Ā  Sorry to say. No longer so.

I hear you, just praying my grandsons are either part of making a change or they escape before it's too late!

Can't say that any of these really represent the state, other than mini hot browns in Kentucky and chicken and wild rice bake in Minnesota. Still some of these recipes look pretty good if not at least interesting. They don't even tell you their selection criteria like most searched or highest voted?

Recipes to warm you up from each state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/recipes/the-best-recipes-to-warm-you-up-from-every-state/ss-BBZLvEn?ocid=spartandhp

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Can't say that any of these really represent the state, other than mini hot browns in Kentucky and chicken and wild rice bake in Minnesota. Still some of these recipes look pretty good if not at least interesting. They don't even tell you their selection criteria like most searched or highest voted?

Recipes to warm you up from each state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/recipes/the-best-recipes-to-warm-you-up-from-every-state/ss-BBZLvEn?ocid=spartandhp

The pick for Colorado is Turkey Soup.Ā  I make it once a year. With the left over bones and meat from Thanksgiving dinner.Ā  Large pot. Enjoy it for days. And freeze the rest for later in the year.

• Like 1