Best of each State lists for foodies, and other food lists!

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

Big fan of Washington's best.  Plank grilled salmon is great.  However for Colorado.  Never was a fan of the Denver omlet.

38 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Big fan of Washington's best.  Plank grilled salmon is great.  However for Colorado.  Never was a fan of the Denver omlet.

Yeah, I get you on the Denver! However, it is an iconic that people around the world recognize. For me, at my favorite little Café that I pray survives the pandemic, they have a South Philly Omelet that is to die for! Well, at least for the price!

Edited by Drroogh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

For me. Nothing beats a Chicago Style dog.  I have Vienna condiments shipped in. And since Colorado has no idea what a poppy seed hot dog bun is. I have them shipped in from Chicago as well.

Chili dogs.  True chili dogs are a close second, however.

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

My all time favorite wings in Fort Walton Beach Florida

Been eating there since the early 90s...Tuesday and Thursday was Wing Ding...all you can eat for 13 bucks...the record was 100...my best was 31...

Hot n Wet was always the way to go...

• Like 2

On 5/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, Drroogh said:

Never heard of these regional hot dog styles? Kind of like the Francheezie though!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/weirdest-regional-hot-dog-styles-across-country

Here’s the full MLB list!

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/ranking-the-weirdest-regional-hot-dogs

Can’t believe I’ve lived in Georgia nearly 20 years and I just now tried the Iconic Scramble Dog rated number one on this list of weirdest hot dogs! Was actually pretty good!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 6:04 PM, Drroogh said:

Bogus!  Strawberries!?  Everyone in Delaware knows that Scrapple is the breakfast choice of the locals.  Personally, I won't touch it, but locals love it. 

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Hey, a new list!!

We've had chicken wings, chicken sandwiches and hole in the wall chicken but not The Fried Chicken everyone is talking about!

I think somebody with a good chicken recipe needs to head to North Dakota or Virginia

They listed for Colorado. The White Fence Farm. Which had by far the best fried chicken in the state. However, sadly... the owners closed up shop so developers could build high rises on the location.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...