Going back to Indiana University

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

What a player you are! I opened this thread thinking YOU! were going back to IU!

Love you mile!

I lived vicariously a trip back to IU with this piece. Each sentence and paragraph, sent me back to IU, in my mind, as I read on and on.

And when he talked about IU's school of music.  I could not help but think of our long lost Choops (CraigHoops), who came within one semester of graduating from Jacobs, before his money ran out. And forced him into the culinary field in order to help his mother out, in Hawaii.

When he talked about Biddle. One thing, I have always wanted to do.

I hope you, and the rest of HSN enjoyed this article as much as I did .

Love ya too,Dr.  Thanks for being a great member of HSN. 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

I lived vicariously a trip back to IU with this piece. Each sentence and paragraph, sent me back to IU, in my mind, as I read on and on.

And when he talked about IU's school of music.  I could not help but think of our long lost Choops (CraigHoops), who came within one semester of graduating from Jacobs, before his money ran out. And forced him into the culinary field in order to help his mother out, in Hawaii.

Should have known you were vicariously experiencing IU! Glad you had the experience!!!

14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Hard to find em any better than Craig. Thank you for helping keep his memory fresh for all of us who have been here for many years

Archived