Knight Moving Back to Bloomington

25 minutes ago, Petertucky2 said:

What if he is coming to sit behind the OSU bench? 

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation.

Even if coach were to sit behind the OSU bench. It would still be monumental.  In the fact that he would be in AH for the first time in 20 years.

Edit to add : Coach grew up in Ohio. Orrville, I believe.  And played for OSU.  So, I could understand it, should he want to sit behind the OSU bench.

Edited by milehiiu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Great article.  Only thing I disagree with is South saying they’re our rivals.  It’s a in county game sure but Batesville is our only true rival and North is Souths only true rival.  Most Greensburg fans cheer for North and South but most wont cheer for Batesville even if they made the state finals, I would though.  You still looking like Dallas Clark these days??

23 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Great article.  Only thing I disagree with is South saying they’re our rivals.  It’s a in county game sure but Batesville is our only true rival and North is Souths only true rival.  Most Greensburg fans cheer for North and South but most wont cheer for Batesville even if they made the state finals, I would though.  You still looking like Dallas Clark these days??

I agree with that.  Most south people pull for the Pirates and in their success most of us feel we are part of that community.  For South the idea of beating Greensburg is huge because it does not happen often. 

The Dallas Clark question just made me spit my water all over the place.  Had not heard that one in a long time!! I guess i do but 25 pounds fatter now😀

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Not that my opinion matters but from being in the school we always saw Greensburg as a rival. North obviously was too on a larger scale. My comparison would be North was our Purdue. Greensburg was our Kentucky. But we definitely saw them as our rival. In fact, Greensburg was much more hated than North. Now, Greensburg maybe never saw it that way but the South kids did. We took much more pride in beating them than ND, probably because it didn’t happen often. It will be an entertaining one this year.

15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Multiple sources said no, but maybe he's the master of disguise...

Have a feeling he either didn't feel well/fell like getting out in the crappy weather or he didn't like how much pub was already out there/wanted to have a more low-key visit.

Everything was contingent on his health.