Knight Moving Back to Bloomington

25 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

It’s not the fans he’s ever had a problem with.

With all do respect, how do we really know if todays game was in the works?  Rumors spread quicky, and by his appearance at Marion his health and the weather did not keep him from the game. 

People in the know, including friends of players, jump on rumors as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Well, the intel was flawed. We were told he would be going to a game today. Just weren't told which game he was going to. 

If we play like today he can continue to stand us up! No I wish he would have come but understand it will be on his terms and that’s just fine. 

Talked with my parents who went to the game this afternoon and they said that they spoke with an usher they have gotten to know over the years and he said that the possibility of Knight attending the game was addressed in their pre-game briefing this morning, so apparently the rumor had some legs to it, but for whatever reason he didn't attend.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2020 at 6:14 PM, dbmhoosier said:

I’d pay good money to see that especially the look on Devonte and Justin’s faces.  We’d be down at least 2 players before the speech was over.

I'd pay good money to see you make a cheeseburger comment to Deron's face...like, real good money...I'd even bring popcorn, and a mop to clean up.

Edited by Muddy River
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

They said on the other site that Karen was really upset that word leaked out that he was coming and that’s why she decided not to take him.

Yeah. Karen.  Keep coach cooped up in the house.  Just three miles from where he achieved history. All the while fans are aching for his return after 20 years.  Good choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Yeah. Karen.  Keep coach cooped up in the house.  Just three miles from where he achieved history. All the while fans are aching for his return after 20 years.  Good choice.

The only way it won't get leaked is if he just shows up. Duh!

What difference does it make if gets leaked? 

• Like 1