Knight Moving Back to Bloomington

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Interesting thought.  Seeing as he is associated to both schools. Upon further consideration....how can Coach not miss going to this game ?

The first time Ohio State performed Script Ohio, it was during a game against Indiana. Weirdly, it was the Michigan band that first performed Script Ohio.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2015/11/20/history-behind-ohio-states-legendary-script-ohio-routine

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

^^^ That's a great pic. South SIde.  Love it.  Thanks for sharing !

I would guess that quells the concerns, if any, that Coach has not moved back to B-town.

So glad you are a member of Hoosier Sports Nation. That you could share this with us.

Best of luck to your business.  I am sure having Coach Knight there is going to help.

Edited by milehiiu
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

^^^ That's a great pic. South SIde.  Love it.  Thanks for sharing !

I would guess that quells the concerns, if any, that Coach has not moved back to B-town.

So glad you are a member of Hoosier Sports Nation. That you could share this with us.

Best of luck to your business.  I am sure having Coach Knight there is going to help.

Thank you. I’m not part of the cloverleaf business, just a happy patron of theirs. Glad I could share this with you guys.

Just now, southsidehoosier said:

Thank you. I’m not part of the cloverleaf business, just a happy patron of theirs. Glad I could share this with you guys.

Thanks for clarifying. Happy patron, indeed !  Wearing their shirt.  Regardless. You have a pic and memory to last a life time. 

• 1 month later...