How IU can beat expectations in 2019-2020

29 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Because I’m a podcast junkie I listened to this one too. 

All I could think while listening was: man, a lot of things need to fall in place this season! Basically it needs to be the complete opposite of what happened last season in terms of luck, health and development. 

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  They really hit on a lot of off season IU topics, which I found to be great and relevant at this time July.

And Scott. I am pleased you were able to see it as well. Personally, think it was one of the better podcasts they have done. Particularly at this time of the year.

It's hard coming up with content this time of season. I think they did good.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  They really hit on a lot of off season IU topics, which I found to be great and relevant at this time July.

And Scott. I am pleased you were able to see it as well. Personally, think it was one of the better podcasts they have done. Particularly at this time of the year.

I just listened to this podcast and I thought it was excellent. Yes we have a lot of aspects we need to improve of an have something bounce your way, but I don’t believe any of them are out of reach for this team! 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I watch it every week and I really like it when the coach is on there

55 minutes ago, greg haggard said:

I haven't posted here in a bit, but I thought I would comment a compliment for this podcast, excellent.

To be honest, my first reaction was...... we shouldn't have to much trouble exceeding expectations since no one expects us to be any good at all. 

Good to see ya again.  I believe you are correct.  Just today, one national guru picked IU as the 10th power team in the BIG. 

Archived