Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosierhoopster

Thread Ideas for the Slow Summer Months

Guys, there’s always recruiting news to follow and that’s on the recruiting board, but the slow summer months lead to slow b-ball talk and threads. 

Feel free to post your (reasonably appropriate, lol) thread ideas for the mods and the members. Thanks 

The Basketball Tournament (TBT) is starting soon on ESPN. There is usually some IU alum playing. There are also a lot of dedicated college alumni teams. It’s not the best basketball, but it’s better than nothing and a thread for the games might be interesting. 

Im not sure this is exactly what you are looking for, but it was the first thing that popped in my head. 

• Like 1

How about Ice Cube and the Big 3?  I'm not sure how anybody watch is this. I think it was Jalen Rose that said it best nobody wants to watch an old broke down version of Cuttino Mobley trying to play basketball

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I really dont like that guy and i have the sudden urge to buy a sketchy looking used car......but i kinda like that idea. 

Edited by 3Ballin
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Favorite crochet patterns

:coffee:

Earlier today, I struggled for about 10 minutes trying to find a way to introduce crochet to the thread, and couldn't come up with one.  You've humbled me.  

12 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

What’s your best grill item? Mines a local seasoned pork chop with some lemon buttered asparagus!

There's a great grilling thread in the animal house.

I also just started one there for gun enthusiasts.

Maybe in another month or so but one for fantasy football drafts, advice, suggestions, draft strategies,etc...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

What’s your best grill item? Mines a local seasoned pork chop with some lemon buttered asparagus!

Grilled, seasoned/peppered shrimp