What ever happened to D.B Cooper ?

Mile,

Agree completely!

"As time goes by. And as evidence builds up.  Your calc teach builds more and more cred.  So much was covered up at that time"

but do you think it has gotten any better?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rico said:

There is part of me that thinks that D.B. Cooper, JFK, and Elvis are all still alive...they are hanging out at "The Lost Dutchman Mine."

Lol anybody else remember what seemed to be the weekly National Enquirer stories about people seeing JFK on Aristotle Onassis' yacht in a wheelchair?

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Lol anybody else remember what seemed to be the weekly National Enquirer stories about people seeing JFK on Aristotle Onassis' yacht in a wheelchair?

Had to be true...Jeane Dixon predicted it would happen.

28 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I can say that I have personally taken several thousand dollars overseas that will most likely never make it back. My last trip to Russia I asked my bank for the most pristine 100 dollar bills they had. After reviewing the 10 I got back I realized that I would only be able to exchange 3 of them. The exchangers (banks) in Russia pass them under a Black light, if there is "ANY" stain or blemish they will not except it! I once had a bill rejected that after I wiped the MINISCULE smudge off it, they accepted it! Because of the volatility of the local currencies, MANY countries citizens view American currency (especially $100 bills as SAVINGS accounts) they treat them like a Babe Ruth rookie card! They won't be coming back!

Can I say ? I am impressed with your travels. I have only been to two other countries.  Canada, and Mexico. Where they both accepted U.S. currency, as well.

56 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Can I say ? I am impressed with your travels. I have only been to two other countries.  Canada, and Mexico. Where they both accepted U.S. currency, as well.

Comes from your BEST friend In the world, being Russian! Love that girl!

1 hour ago, rico said:

There is part of me that thinks that D.B. Cooper, JFK, and Elvis are all still alive...they are hanging out at "The Lost Dutchman Mine."

I live next to a State Park here in GA! There is a sign in the middle of nowhere,  NOWHERE!  that says 'Elvis was here'!

Just now, Drroogh said:

No, according to the sign he is in Georgia! Have to believe in the sign! It was physical evidence of the truth!! :cheers:

I don't recall Jeane Dixon mentioning anything about GA.....however Zach Brown does.

1 minute ago, rico said:

I don't recall Jeane Dixon mentioning anything about GA.....however Zach Brown does.

Don't know Jeane Dixon, all I know is the sign that says "Elvis was here" Physical evidence preempts any written hypothesize!😎   

11 minutes ago, rico said:

I take it you have never read the National Enquirer.

I'm not sure I actually ever read one either. Oh, I'd look at theie cover in the rack at the grocery store to see what alien was advising our president, or who the ghost of Elvis was romantically involved with, or to see the picture of the cat that had 9 legs but only 4 lives...but I never read one...

23 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

My best friend from high school is a history/social studies teacher. Something I also considered doing. I just get info from him about high school history today. He says you need to be a history teacher like you described you were and make it more interesting, if not it's harder to get kids engaged.  Most of the kids he said he has had showed little interest in the high school textbook history.

Mr. Spillman was awesome and I'm assuming you had him at some point in your school career.  I've kept in touch and have probably learned more from him about history/politics since I graduated than I did in school.  He was very good/interesting though.  In some cases, taught three generations before he retired.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Mr. Spillman was awesome and I'm assuming you had him at some point in your school career.  I've kept in touch and have probably learned more from him about history/politics since I graduated than I did in school.  He was very good/interesting though.  In some cases, taught three generations before he retired.

I did, one of my favorites. I remember he had quite a few stories and jokes to tell too.  

12 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I'm not sure I actually ever read one either. Oh, I'd look at theie cover in the rack at the grocery store to see what alien was advising our president, or who the ghost of Elvis was romantically involved with, or to see the picture of the cat that had 9 legs but only 4 lives...but I never read one...

That's me while I wait for the lady in front of me to put everything she had in her purse back in, because she had to pull it all out to find her checkbook. That only happening AFTER the total price was announced. Probably should have picked up the Enquirer and read it while I waited!

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

That's me while I wait for the lady in front of me to put everything she had in her purse back in, because she had to pull it all out to find her checkbook. That only happening AFTER the total price was announced. Probably should have picked up the Enquirer and read it while I waited!

I've been behind that same lady more than once. Half the time she's trying to write an out of state check that requires top secret levels of ID.

• 4 weeks later...

Could the death of Jeffrey Epstein be the next suspicious death to add to this thread?  A lot of people think it could have been a hit job to keep him from talking.  It seems like there could have been a ton of wealthy people who would have wanted to keep him from talking.  What do you think...suicide, or homicide?

48 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Could the death of Jeffrey Epstein be the next suspicious death to add to this thread?  A lot of people think it could have been a hit job to keep him from talking.  It seems like there could have been a ton of wealthy people who would have wanted to keep him from talking.  What do you think...suicide, or homicide?

Vince Foster. William Colby. Ron Brown. Barbara Alice Wise. Carlos Ghigotti. Barry Seal. Kathy Ferguson. Ed WIley. JFK, Jr.. Seth Ritch. Anthony Bourdain. And others. Along with Epstein.

All people who knew too much.

Archived