Stupid Criminals

• 1 month later...

Just heard a news tease that there was an incident in Bloomington over last weekend.  White men beating a Black guy and then saying "Get a noosel".  Happened on 4th of July.  Don't know what happened.  Not IU related, I guess.  Still being investigated per B-ton mayor.

7 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Just heard a news tease that there was an incident in Bloomington over last weekend.  White men beating a Black guy and then saying "Get a noosel".  Happened on 4th of July.  Don't know what happened.  Not IU related, I guess.  Still being investigated per B-ton mayor.

Yes, the Black man is a civil rights proponent. Per the reports I read, the white guys pinned him up against a tree, used the “n” word, and talked about lynching. I think it might have happened on Lake Monroe, and the DNR were involved 

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Yes, the Black man is a civil rights proponent. Per the reports I read, the white guys pinned him up against a tree, used the “n” word, and talked about lynching. I think it might have happened on Lake Monroe, and the DNR were involved 

That's really sad.  😥

1 hour ago, jv1972iu said:

I'm not going to post it but there is a series of cell phone videos condensed in 1 youtube video. Look up Jeremy Hogan on youtube if want too see it. Those people are not from monroe county.

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The video is chaotic, but what I see is trash, plain and simple. I hope they get what's coming to them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...