Jordan Geronimo (2020) Commits to Indiana

1 hour ago, coachv said:

there's always transfers. about 800 this year, i think. where in florida do you live?

Yes, but transfers are kinda a bet the come as far as I'm concerned. Put the full court press on a recruit you like first, then if it don't work, look at transfers.

Used to live in the Fort Walton Beach area, but now live in Texas. Just kept the user name from boards gone by...

18 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Mile (and other 4-year purists)...I love ya, but there are plenty of four-year IU guys that won't have the program impact that Romeo already has.

Consider me a Romeo fan for life...as if I weren't already...🤣

Exactly!! Can force myself to root for the Celtics but had no problem getting Ayden a 45 Celtics Jersey 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Mile (and other 4-year purists)...I love ya, but there are plenty of four-year IU guys that won't have the program impact that Romeo already has.

Thanks for the compliment. Just hoping that Jordan does not follow Romeo's lead, and leaves early.

Yes.  It was a good thing that Romeo did.

• Confused 1

This kid really has the 'feel' of an Oladipo. Carries a good vibe, enthusiastic with energy, explosive, athletic, serious student/smart kid, under-the-radar / game starting to surge with his athleticism, very high ceiling. 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Geronimo take off at IU

Edit -- btw, watch some of his clips, dunk off the backboard in traffic ... deep 3 ... rebound and put back in traffic ... open court steal leading to a breakaway and windmill dunk at the other end. Oh yeah. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Indytime said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Thank you for posting this. Romeo opened the gates up again and is showing his loyalty and allegiance to IU for kids like this. His one year may not have given us the results we wanted but I'd say between TJD and a few others already....we can thank Romeo very much for helping out. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

All day long. Just responded to another post....but same sentiments. Thank you Romeo!

Don't worry, on Dan's show today, his true colors showed again. He suggested, then said he was joking, that Jordan's mom slept with Michael jordan which is how Jordan got his name. I cannot stress enough what a lowlife dan is and I hope he gets boo'd every, single, time he comes into assembly hall. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, iualum01 said:

Don't worry, on Dan's show today, his true colors showed again. He suggested, then said he was joking, that Jordan's mom slept with Michael jordan which is how Jordan got his name. I cannot stress enough what a lowlife dan is and I hope he gets boo'd every, single, time he comes into assembly hall. 

Some jokes are funny. That one is not. That's terrible.

• Like 4