She is finally in...

rico

Tammy(new GF) has been living with me for a few weeks now.  However today marked the last load of her stuff that we got.  So all her belongings are now in my domicile.  She is slowly getting things organized to her liking.  Been great so far other than arguing about dresser space, closet space, and general home decor.  LOL.  Been about 15 years since I have had a live-in.  My bachelor living ways have come to a screeching halt.  AIN'T LOVE GRAND?

21 hours ago, rico said:

Tammy(new GF) has been living with me for a few weeks now.  However today marked the last load of her stuff that we got.  So all her belongings are now in my domicile.  She is slowly getting things organized to her liking.  Been great so far other than arguing about dresser space, closet space, and general home decor.  LOL.  Been about 15 years since I have had a live-in.  My bachelor living ways have come to a screeching halt.  AIN'T LOVE GRAND?

Have you let her go fishing with you or is that "men only" time?

51 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

You spend more time talking about this new girlfriend than you do basketball. Is this your first one? 

Well it is the off-season.  And I have been married 3 times.  But as I said in my OP, it has been 15 years or so since I have lived with a woman.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived