Thoughts go out to The Daily Hoosier

12 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

Just saw that his brother had a stroke.  He has been a great member of this forum and is an asset to the Hoosier community. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Saw that as well. Never an easy time. Thoughts up for sure.

CC. I hope you don't mind that I add Snowling. A great member who has been bringing us IU sports information on our Other Sports Board, for years.  Has been going through a serious and not done health issue the past few months.

It's been a difficult year for several of our members. And that includes you CC, as well.

Prayers and well wishes to all great Hoosier Sports Nation members.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

CC. I hope you don't mind that I add Snowling. A great member who has been bringing us IU sports information on our Other Sports Board, for years.  Has been going through a serious and not done health issue the past few months.

It's been a difficult year for several of our members. And that includes you CC, as well.

Prayers and well wishes to all great Hoosier Sports Nation members.

No matter how much we all argue this is what makes this place special.  This right here is awesome.  Most of us are only known by a screen name but I think I can speak for most when I say we are a internet family.  God bless everyone!

Archived