Jugalos

So in the area i live in there is a festival coming called "The Jugalos Festival ",that follow around the Insane Clown Posse rap group...everything i have heard is its very violent and alot of criminal activity, i dont know for sure if its true but i do know the County Police are going to be on high alert...does anyone have insight on this .

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

To hell with the violence...they've had Vanilla Ice play in their gathering...

That alone stains any festival irreparably in my book

😂...Rollin'...in my 5.0...

I'd watch if I stumbled across him channel surfing, but I would not pay.

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

American Juggalo documentary gives a pretty good in-depth look at the gathering. I won't post link here but is easy to find. 

Picturing Richard Gere in a hand-painted Mercedes convertible with spider leg hair

4 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

The police have already been getting calls about “Jugalos”camping on people’s property waiting to get into the event.

God almighty.....if only. 

I wouldn't even bring out the firearm at first.  No, this is the opportunity to F*#& with people of lesser intelligence.  I'd let them get all nice and comfy for about a day or so.  Meanwhile, I'd procure some medium sized water balloons, some stick on balancing weights used for ceiling fans, eight four-foot sections of pipe, 4 large slingshots and two cases of 100% real dairy whipped cream in the aerosol cans.  The pipes and the slingshots should be self explanatory.  I'd then inflate the balloons using the aerosol in the whipped cream cans, making sure a good amount of all that milky goodness got in there as well.  The stick on weights would go on all 6 axes of the balloons, ensuring it has enough stable mass for semi-accurate flight.

And then let all that dairy sit in the balloons.  Outside.  In the sun.  For the rest of the day. 

The next day......oh, it'd be a display of catapult warfare that would make a WW1 catapult sergeant smile with glee.  Just before showtime, I'd send the drone with a live video stream up just on the periphery of their little encampment, and then at my signal.......UNLEASH HELL! The rain of stank would hit them like the fist of an angry god. 

I suppose the only downside to this approach is that it would be an improvement in smell for about half of them.......

11 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

God almighty.....if only. 

I wouldn't even bring out the firearm at first.  No, this is the opportunity to F*#& with people of lesser intelligence.  I'd let them get all nice and comfy for about a day or so.  Meanwhile, I'd procure some medium sized water balloons, some stick on balancing weights used for ceiling fans, eight four-foot sections of pipe, 4 large slingshots and two cases of 100% real dairy whipped cream in the aerosol cans.  The pipes and the slingshots should be self explanatory.  I'd then inflate the balloons using the aerosol in the whipped cream cans, making sure a good amount of all that milky goodness got in there as well.  The stick on weights would go on all 6 axes of the balloons, ensuring it has enough stable mass for semi-accurate flight.

And then let all that dairy sit in the balloons.  Outside.  In the sun.  For the rest of the day. 

The next day......oh, it'd be a display of catapult warfare that would make a WW1 catapult sergeant smile with glee.  Just before showtime, I'd send the drone with a live video stream up just on the periphery of their little encampment, and then at my signal.......UNLEASH HELL! The rain of stank would hit them like the fist of an angry god. 

I suppose the only downside to this approach is that it would be an improvement in smell for about half of them.......

I was thinking about some Tannerite and a .22 rifle..then watch'em scatter...but your idea would also work..😂...they found some staying in the old Springville gymnasium that got burnt a couple years ago.

Archived