Dead Man's Line

IUFLA

I just found out there was a documentary made on the Tony Kiritsis case named "Dead Man's Line."

Anyone who grew up near Indy in the mid 70s is probably aware of it, but if not, it's one of the most bizarre cases ever. 

I was wondering if anyone on this board has seen the documentary and if so, what did you think of it?

Thinking of renting it through Amazon this weekend.

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I just found out there was a documentary made on the Tony Kiritsis case named "Dead Man's Line."

Anyone who grew up near Indy in the mid 70s is probably aware of it, but if not, it's one of the most bizarre cases ever. 

I was wondering if anyone on this board has seen the documentary and if so, what did you think of it?

Thinking of renting it through Amazon this weekend.

If it's the same one I watched it on Netflix. Very well done. IIRC it was one of the first times (in Indy at least) that live TV caught something like this.

There are some videos on YouTube. TV footage from the actual event. You ever wanted to see police officers totally befuddled and helpless (I don't) watch one of Kiritsis marching Hall down the streets of downtown Indy.

Archived