Rob P. Taking the driver's seat ?

You guys.  Had a tough day. Wife fell, and  broke her arm in three places.  From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Going from doctor to doctor, and the pharmacy.  Hours sitting in waiting rooms all day long.  Get home.  I am worn out.

Open up my favorite IU fan board.  Read this thread.  And suddenly I feel better again.  Thank you all. For bringing a smile to my face, after a tough day.

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

You guys.  Had a tough day. Wife fell, and  broke her arm in three places.  From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Going from doctor to doctor, and the pharmacy.  Hours sitting in waiting rooms all day long.  Get home.  I am worn out.

Open up my favorite IU fan board.  Read this thread.  And suddenly I feel better again.  Thank you all. For bringing a smile to my face, after a tough day.

I am very sorry to hear that. I’ll be praying for her and your role in aiding her. That’s really sad. Hang in there. Tell her some random guys on a message board are praying for her physical pain and speedy healing.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

That's awful and I'm sure it hurts.  Your poor wife.  Hope she mends well and quickly.

7 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Praying that she feels better and heals soon mile!

9 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

I am very sorry to hear that. I’ll be praying for her and your role in aiding her. That’s really sad. Hang in there. Tell her some random guys on a message board are praying for her physical pain and speedy healing.

I'll pass along your and the other's well wishes. Thanks very much.  It won't be anything new. As I talk to her about you great people, all the time.

10 hours ago, milehiiu said:

So sorry to hear that. I'm hoping for her speedy recovery. 

12 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Lifting you guys up in prayer

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I hate all of you.

Mile, sorry to hear about your wife

I find Rob to be a very Enterprising young man, he also has the athletic ability to run like a Greyhound and I see why he is in charge of Miller Transportation and does things the Coachway!!

Lame at best but i love trying to be punny😀

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I find Rob to be a very Enterprising young man, he also has the athletic ability to run like a Greyhound and I see why he is in charge of Miller Transportation and does things the Coachway!!

Lame at best but i love trying to be punny😀

There is punny and then there is you guys :D 

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

There is punny and then there is you guys :D 

I take full credit for the run of games at the end of the season. Once we began using the puns we were winning. Its my fault we lost to OSU. I was on Spring Break and did not make a punny post and we lost. I have harbored that guilt for quite some time. We guys try and do come up short but man its fun trying

Last year everyone here was irrationally excited about Smith, two years ago it was Davis (though, I was at another site back then), this year it's looking like Phinisee. The kid averaged less than 7 points and 3 assists while shooting 36% from the floor. While I agree he played better than those numbers suggest, there is a LOT of room between those numbers and the all-American being talked about above. 

2 hours ago, HoosierDom said:

Last year everyone here was irrationally excited about Smith, two years ago it was Davis (though, I was at another site back then), this year it's looking like Phinisee. The kid averaged less than 7 points and 3 assists while shooting 36% from the floor. While I agree he played better than those numbers suggest, there is a LOT of room between those numbers and the all-American being talked about above. 

I never saw anyone say they thought RP was going to be an all American this year.  I think he is a good player and as long as he has worked hard this off season you should expect a normal jump from his freshman year.

2 hours ago, HoosierDom said:

I am scrolling looking for an all american type prediction. Not seeing anyrhing.

Seems folks are just saying if he progresses, we can RYDER him to a better season.

Alright folks, A- llied. Rob May flower into an awesome point guard. You guys have made me Budget my opinions and be more open minded. Every NorthAmerican IU fan is oPen and skewed towards rooting Rob on and supporting him like Two Guys And and their friends who want to see Their Hoosiers Moving forward like a Truck that can’t be stopped 

11 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Lifting you guys up in prayer

23 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Mile, I’m so sorry to hear this about Mrs. Mile. Mr. Stoller and I send our well wishes for a speedy recovery.

And like Billingsley, we’ll be Lyfting her up in prayer. 😉 I’m so sorry, I could not resist the pun with this thread. 🙂

23 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Mile, I am sorry to hear about your wife's injury and everything you both had to go through. I pray for a speedy recovery for her and for you as you tend to her needs. 

9 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Mile, I am sorry to hear about your wife's injury and everything you both had to go through. I pray for a speedy recovery for her and for you as you tend to her needs. 

Thank you sir. And thanks to all sending their thoughts and prayers via posts and private messages.

An update. After the MRI, and the pharmacy, we get a call from an Orthopedic Surgeon. Telling us that she needs to have her arm put in a cast. And to call our primary physician for a referral . Mrs. Mile calls at 8 a.m. Hoping to get in on Saturday. Don't hear back till 10 a.m.  And the primary wants us to drive half way to Wyoming.  Wife says no. Please find someone closer to home. Hours go by. Primary comes back with an Ortho in Aurora.  Better, but still a drive.  Mrs. Mile suggests the Ortho right by our home, who replaced her knee years before. They've got her records. Plus she knows and like them. Wait. Wait Wait. And late in the day, get a call from the Ortho, close to our house. They have the referral. Never got a call from the primary.  This Ortho tells her,  under no circumstances to go to a hospital for a cast.  But seeing as it is so late, can't see her til Monday.

And now my Bad Day  has turned into Bad Days.

"Sometimes, the system goes on a blink"

Thanks again everybody. For your thoughts and prayers.

Archived