Logan Duncomb (2021) commits to IU!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, The Daily Hoosier said:

It is not accurate to say that IU is at the top of his list.  IU has been pushing the hardest, but that is much different than being at the top of the list.  IU is in a top tier with UL and Maryland.

I read somewhere that he was good friends with  Zion Harmon and Louisville basically axed him from their list. They speculated this would turn Aminu off from Louisville...but who knows

Edited by gnet550
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:09 PM, gnet550 said:

I read somewhere that he was good friends with  Zion Harmon and Louisville basically axed him from their list. They speculated this would turn Aminu off from Louisville...but who knows

Speculation is really what recruiting is.

Hoosiers thought the Ketchup kid was a lock, and we all know how that ended at the last minute......

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen 6'8 to 6'9 for his height.  Anyone know if he is expected to keep growing?  If we were to land him, it would be nice if he were more in the 6'10 to 6'11 range.

Also, is the current height legitimate or is it the usual where they say 6'8 but they go off to get measured by the pros and are actually a shade over 6'6?

On 3/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, Billingsley99 said:

Not sure how all the Coronavirus cancellations will alter things but I expect this Domino to fall soon and don't be surprised if another shortly there after. Ones that we should all enjoy unless you are 1 of the 2 resident Toiletmakers

You nailed this one, B!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1