Logan Duncomb (2021) commits to IU!

On 4/21/2021 at 12:01 PM, Sea Turtle said:

I've heard he's up to 6'10" now and may be still growing.

Anybody else hearing this?

Yup, he is currently 6’10 240

NAME: Logan Duncomb
SCHOOL: Moeller High School
SPORT(S): Basketball
GRADUATING YEAR: 2021
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT: Winning Ohio state championship
BIRTHDATE: 4/17/2003
HEIGHT: 6'10"-240 lbs.
RESIDENCE: Mason
PARENTS: Brandon & Erin
BIGGEST INFLUENCE: Dad
FUTURE GOAL: Play in the NBA

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Yup, he is currently 6’10 240

NAME: Logan Duncomb
SCHOOL: Moeller High School
SPORT(S): Basketball
GRADUATING YEAR: 2021
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT: Winning Ohio state championship
BIRTHDATE: 4/17/2003
HEIGHT: 6'10"-240 lbs.
RESIDENCE: Mason
PARENTS: Brandon & Erin
BIGGEST INFLUENCE: Dad
FUTURE GOAL: Play in the NBA

Same birthdate as my wife...month and date at least (better clarify that). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Definitely the Matthew Mayer look is sweeping the nation.

Yeah it’s crazy looking at Mayer’s picture. He goes from a kid with a little shaggy hair first coming in to someone who is gonna beat ur A$$ with a beer bottle at the family get together with his current look...no offense to anyone who has done that lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll say this. Kid can do whatever he wants with his hair...but if he wears it into the season we have no right to ever give Purdue hell again about Haarms and his hair flip lol. Be prepared for the onslaught that will come our way lol.

Edited by dgambill
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

I'll say this. Kid can do whatever he wants with his hair...but if he wears it into the season we have no right to ever give Purdue hell again about Haarms and his hair flip lol. Be prepared for the onslaught that will come our way lol.

I think he’s wearing the mullet as a comedic effect and probably knows what going to come his way. Haarms was serious about his “do” 

Edited by southsidehoosier
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Just checking in. Thought I heard he was suspended or something along those lines. Any idea how long he will be out?? I can't help but think he couldn't do any worse on defense, rebounding, and around the basket then Durr? I mean we are seeing Caleb Furst out there contributing for Purdue and this kid supposedly dominated him head to head.

Just now, dgambill said:

Just checking in. Thought I heard he was suspended or something along those lines. Any idea how long he will be out?? I can't help but think he couldn't do any worse on defense, rebounding, and around the basket then Durr? I mean we are seeing Caleb Furst out there contributing for Purdue and this kid supposedly dominated him head to head.

He is back and was dressed for the Syracuse game

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I think Durr isn't in shape.  Maybe I am wrong but he looks like he is laboring.  We need his length in the conference.  I hope he is getting his wind back.  

Yep...definitely doesn't have his legs. He is weak with the ball, no lift, no burst...I'm not trying to say he is worthless but Logan has to have more pep and well just be a more alive body out there. No reason he couldn't have played against Syracuse who wouldn't have exposed him any more than Durr.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

My "sources" :coffee: have reported he was suspended for fighting a frat guy. Everyone was assuming it was drugs (lots of Knight wouldn't tolerate this talk). So if nothing else, he doesn't take sh*t from some frat a**hole (I was in one, most of those dudes are not cool). So I like him even more. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

My "sources" :coffee: have reported he was suspended for fighting a frat guy. Everyone was assuming it was drugs (lots of Knight wouldn't tolerate this talk). So if nothing else, he doesn't take sh*t from some frat a**hole (I was in one, most of those dudes are not cool). So I like him even more. 

I was GDI in college so I can respect him wanting to kick a frat boy's a**.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Some of my friends had something similar they called us instead of GDI. I can't recall what that is at the moment, though. I had forgotten about that until your post.

We lived in Hoosier Courts 5 guys and our neighbors were 5 girls and we affectionately called them the Sorority Suca______ Day. Oh the Greek Life

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

We lived in Hoosier Courts 5 guys and our neighbors were 5 girls and we affectionately called them the Sorority Suca______ Day. Oh the Greek Life

I think one of them may have been something like Delta Iota Chi (dix). There was one similar to yours that had to do with drinking/kegs. There was another that they had for the girls in our group of friends. I'm trying to remember what they were, they were kind of humorous in sophomoric way.

We spent a lot of time mocking the frats. A group of us lived in 3 houses in a row right across the street from one and didn't really get along with them. One time, someone going to the frat across the street parked in front of my driveway when a bunch of us were sitting on the porch drinking. After a few minutes when they didn't come back, we picked up the car (a compact of some sort, IIRC) and put in the middle of the street. Then we called the cops to have it towed since it was obviously a hazard. Good times. 

30 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I belonged to Tappa Kega Day

I never knew we were in the same “frat”.

I have little doubt that Logan’s fight was the result of some guys having mullet envy.

3 game suspensions are frequently due to “getting high”  (like Devonte’s). If it was indeed a fight you would think that would be acknowledged rather than having people assume it was pot.

Edited by IU878176
  • Like 1