Logan Duncomb (2021) commits to IU!

15 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Very important we land some size in coming classes. Trayce is likely and Joey definitely gone after next year. 

Judging by a mixtape and his coaches description 👍🏻  Would like to hear from people who have better ability of identifying talent. Any thoughts of him as a player @milehiiu

Well. Doc. He comes from a program that has produced some of the best HS football players in his state for years. And is a four star.  Hopefully that will transfer over to BB and IU for him.

Logan Duncomb on Twitter: "https://t.co/T5DE3v4oFi" / Twitter

Edited by milehiiu
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Well. Doc. He comes from a program that has produced some of the best HS football players in his state for years. And is a four star.  Hopefully that will transfer over to BB and IU for him.

Logan Duncomb on Twitter: "https://t.co/T5DE3v4oFi" / Twitter

Also produced Jaxson Hayes, Barry Larkin, Byron Larkin, Ken Griffey jr. and a ton of D1 footballers.

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not sure how all the Coronavirus cancellations will alter things but I expect this Domino to fall soon and don't be surprised if another shortly there after. Ones that we should all enjoy unless you are 1 of the 2 resident Toiletmakers

If you are talking about Kauffman I hope you are right because I see some think he is going to Purdue

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If you are talking about Kauffman I hope you are right because I see some think he is going to Purdue

Not sure Kaufman was my guess as well but it seems that we are gaining some real traction with a certain 5* that Mile alluded too in another thread. I want to believe what I am hearing but skeptical only because of the not being able to be on campus and such things still up in the air in regards to sports in general. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not sure Kaufman was my guess as well but it seems that we are gaining some real traction with a certain 5* that Mile alluded too in another thread. I want to believe what I am hearing but skeptical only because of the not being able to be on campus and such things still up in the air in regards to sports in general. 

Aminu?  

28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Purely a guess but I believe he or Kaufman  maybe both, we can dream right?

I said in an earlier thread that Aminu reminded me a lot of a better Andres Feliz...

Dosunmu and Cockburn may have gotten all the ink for the Whinin Illini, but Feliz is so tough...when he wants to get to the basket, he gets there, and he can finish...very underrated in my book...if he had an outside shot, he'd be really dangerous...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I figured Purdue was out as soon as Furst committed. Everything i saw Kauffman and Furst didnt want to play together. Is that no longer the case?

I think that was blown way out of proportion. Mostly speculation because they weren't playing together on the same AAU team I believe. I don't believe that was the case and even with Furst going to Purdue I don't think that would stop Trey.

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

I figured Purdue was out as soon as Furst committed. Everything i saw Kauffman and Furst didnt want to play together. Is that no longer the case?

When IU was recruiting both Kaufman and Furst they didn't want to play together. Now that Furst has committed to Purdue it is apparently no longer an issue. However, since Lander committed to IU, he is now the one Kaufman doesn't want to play with. Strange, eh? 🙄

I'd take these comments about one player not wanting to play with another with a giant grain of salt unless it comes directly from the player or someone who would definitely know (immediate family, coach, etc). These rumors likely come from disgruntled IU fans or Purdue fans.

• Like 2

This is Logan's thread so I won't derail it anymore but encourage those that posted the Aminu news to update his thread as others might not catch it here.

That said...we add Aminu and maybe Kaufman.....the focus will definitely switch to BIGS. We added 3 wings in the 2020 plus Lander so it will be time to restock the post!

• Like 1