Javonte Brown- Ferguson

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It would he strange for him to leave UCONN because Hunter left and not go where Hunter is.

He could be a little bitter that Hunter recruited him, got him to reclass and then bolted. 

Hunter not being there could be the reason he's down on UConn, while Hunter bolting could also be a reason to not follow him. 

Obviously, he has a good relationship with Hunter, but who was his main recruiter for IU? Was it Bruiser or one of the other assistants? I'm just wondering what other relationships he might have with the IU coaching staff outside of Hunter. It probably wouldn't hurt to have multiple coaches on the staff who were both actively recruiting him. If it was Bruiser, I don't think that hurts IU since Hunter obviously had a better relationship.

18 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Obviously, he has a good relationship with Hunter, but whi was his main recruiter for IU? Was it Bruiser or one of the other assistants? I'm just wondering what other relationships he might have with the IU coaching staff outside of Hunter. It probably wouldn't hurt to have multiple coaches on the staff who were both actively recruiting him. If it was Bruiser, I don't think that hurts IU since Hunter obviously had a better relationship.

I believe it was Bruiser

Archived