Sampson gets one....

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Well you should be if it gets low enough then you are not eligible for post season play.

Yea I would have hated to miss the NIT last year.  😁😁😁

Seriously though... that APR seems like a great idea but when you have schools like UNC with fake classes it really doesn't do Jack.  Cheaters will always find a way to cheat the system.

Go Hoosiers!!!

On 8/8/2019 at 1:06 PM, milehiiu said:

Anyone here ever been to Houston in the summer time? I have.  The heat and humidity is horrible. Best of luck to Kiyron.  Just get out of Dodge ( Houston) for the summer months, Kiyron. It's really the humidity that is the killer.  So close to the Gulf.

For instance.  I just checked.  Temps at or above 100 for the next five days.  And the overnight low for this coming Monday is expected to be 100 !

Live near Houston. My AC system hit the deck on Saturday. Stayed in a hotel all weekend. They're replacing it today. 

This time of year, East Texas makes Hell feel like Duluth.

24 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Live near Houston. My AC system hit the deck on Saturday. Stayed in a hotel all weekend. They're replacing it today. 

This time of year, East Texas makes Hell feel like Duluth.

Sorry to hear about your AC system. I doubt you were not alone.  Heard that the heat index in Galveston, not far from Houston, stayed consistently,  over 100 for something like five or six days in a row !

Galveston, oh Galveston. I still see you hear your sea winds blowing ! 

Archived