Article on who is next Nation Title winning coach

The list is fine. I think the thing to remember from lists like this is that they can change a lot of year-to-year. They're very reactionary. Two years from now half the guys might be off the list and 4-5 different coaches that are currently coaching could be on it. 

I'm not sure what Holtman has done to be on it.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Sean Miller should get fired. Before he wins a NC.

Can't argue with that.  Frustrating to see several schools implicated in the cheating scandal also seen as schools who may soon win it all.  There's no justice in that scenario.

I'm sure Archie has paid close attention to the cloud hanging over his brother's head and I hope Sean gets what is coming to him if for no other reason than to show Archie that cheating like his brother did has significant consequences.  I;m not going to lump them into the same group as I'm not aware of anything Archie has done to deserve that, but he is Sean's brother and he was on his staff.  Makes one wonder what he saw while he was in AZ.

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Can't argue with that.  Frustrating to see several schools implicated in the cheating scandal also seen as schools who may soon win it all.  There's no justice in that scenario.

I'm sure Archie has paid close attention to the cloud hanging over his brother's head and I hope Sean gets what is coming to him if for no other reason than to show Archie that cheating like his brother did has significant consequences.  I;m not going to lump them into the same group as I'm not aware of anything Archie has done to deserve that, but he is Sean's brother and he was on his staff.  Makes one wonder what he saw while he was in AZ.

1.  Sean Miller's amazing recruiting talent ?

2. Will Sean Miller escape the NCAA's hammer ?

Taking Stock: How Arizona Wildcats men’s basketball is looking under coach Sean Miller

Archived