First Trip to The Big House

I will be making my first trip to the Big House but not to see an american football game but a soccer game. Tomorrow FC Barcelona will be playing and we surprised Ayden with tickets so he can see his favorite team and player play. Unfortunately his favorite player Messi is not making the trip due to injury. Still will be a great time. I will give full update on Monday.  Looking forward to it, I think!!

28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I will be making my first trip to the Big House but not to see an american football game but a soccer game. Tomorrow FC Barcelona will be playing and we surprised Ayden with tickets so he can see his favorite team and player play. Unfortunately his favorite player Messi is not making the trip due to injury. Still will be a great time. I will give full update on Monday.  Looking forward to it, I think!!

When I saw you said your first trip to the big house I was hoping you weren't going to prison

16 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Enjoy your trip. I'm always amazed when I go to historical stadiums or venues on what I think it's going to be like and what I've watched on TV. Headed to LA Coliseum later this fall....I hope it's everything I think it will be.

Great trip to the Big House. while walking in we were able to watch part of the Michigan Football practice. the whole team and coaching staff came to the soccer game after the practice. Our tickets were in the upper half of the bowl but we were able to watch from the front row. In a sport where people stand most of the game it just really worked out.  Ayden loved it and Barcelona won so he was really excited. He said he was hoping to see Suarez bite someone and I asked why and his response was he has only done it 3 other times so being there would be a rare feat. I cold not argue with  that logic. 

20190810_160645.jpg

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Great trip to the Big House. while walking in we were able to watch part of the Michigan Football practice. the whole team and coaching staff came to the soccer game after the practice. Our tickets were in the upper half of the bowl but we were able to watch from the front row. In a sport where people stand most of the game it just really worked out.  Ayden loved it and Barcelona won so he was really excited. He said he was hoping to see Suarez bite someone and I asked why and his response was he has only done it 3 other times so being there would be a rare feat. I cold not argue with  that logic. 

20190810_160645.jpg

Glad you guys, and particularly Ayden, had fun.

I know the vast majority of parents out there are good ones, but with some of the stories one reads about parents these days, it's disheartening.

The reward for great parenting, is great kids...thanks for being a great parent...

12 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Glad you guys, and particularly Ayden, had fun.

I know the vast majority of parents out there are good ones, but with some of the stories one reads about parents these days, it's disheartening.

The reward for great parenting, is great kids...thanks for being a great parent...

I have been blessed with 3 great kids. Thank you so much for the kind words but i will give the lions share of the credit to MOM. She has devoted all of herself to our kids. 

Archived